Jus Primae Noctis

Beginner's Event Opinions

Hi, I just wanna bother you all what you think for the event?
You can complain or compliment it or whatever you want.
I just have mixed feelings in this kind of event... man I don't know I just can't sleep right thinking about it.
Your opinions might help me or something.
This post wasn't made to gather complains to change the event to our liking, so, just a reminder.
Sorry for being cringy hahaha.

Seems fine. But I think they missed a little point of 'helpful event' type
I thought we will see equalizers, plugs for tuning or smth which is useful to every player, but they gave 30 days sets (which is fine for new players)|

I really think they should add more stuff which can be used on higher lvls. Not only advanced played would need them
So ye, equalizers, plugs, maybe some materials for gear like Dark Matters, Fly King Fragments or +12/13 gear boosters

I see, I see. I guess I'm having problems with the entry counts and the drop rate since I got no control on which to focus to. My urge to craft all new slots for all 15 characters even I only use Tina ans Seth is at fault here hahahaha. Guess I'll stick to just making yukatas for the girls to ease the burden. Thank you for your replies :3

14 minutes ago, Jus Primae Noctis said:

I see, I see. I guess I'm having problems with the entry counts and the drop rate since I got no control on which to focus to. My urge to craft all new slots for all 15 characters even I only use Tina ans Seth is at fault here hahahaha. Guess I'll stick to just making yukatas for the girls to ease the burden. Thank you for your replies :3

Well, as I counted, u getting around 40m per character for doing all entries (so 6 x 31, I'm counting with VIP/Elite status)
+ you can do it on few chars
So event is really good if u love farming

Edited by Minos

So, this is just Welcoming Player Event, i didn't expecting to much like +14 or SS tuning.

My opinion is, helpful event what they mean i guess, wanna let'em grow up till get what they need, and this is october right? So, october is halloween, after ppl growing up enough, in helloween (hopely) their give another event and gurantee good reward like +14, rare cosu, maybe S tune etc.

Not sure what im talking about, but thats my opinion :happyLev:

*Since player from "there" came, its very helpful

Edited by Virly

1 hour ago, Virly said:

So, this is just Welcoming Player Event, i didn't expecting to much like +14 or SS tuning.

My opinion is, helpful event what they mean i guess, wanna let'em grow up till get what they need, and this is october right? So, october is halloween, after ppl growing up enough, in helloween (hopely) their give another event and gurantee good reward like +14, rare cosu, maybe S tune etc.

Not sure what im talking about, but thats my opinion :happyLev:

*Since player from "there" came, its very helpful

I heard this event is instead of halloween one. It's probably just a gossip, but if it's true... then people might be dissapointed if you looking for a reason

13 hours ago, Jus Primae Noctis said:

That's was insane playing 15 characters :hit:

In my opinion all just good,  event,  craft list very helpful for new player

But if it possible to increase / double materials drops in 1 last week just like in summer event that will be more helpful:happyJ:

Edited by 4Ph3NGz

My only problem with this event is the time. You need around 4k tokens to craft all the slot expansions (inventory + costume slots), maid + gardener coins, and the 30 days training coin. Assuming you get 4 tokens per run, that is 1k runs. This is way too grindy for a new player event.

It could be much better...

They limited the materials to just PG dungeons, and it didn't even include bosses. Why? If it was doable, the materials should've started dropping right from the start. Starting from PG, you could've made raid bosses drop more materials (Tiamat, Bytess/Meph, Irina/David, Grem, WG/Hoff, Puri bosses, BB bosses) to show their importance. They can get materials along with their leveling AND NOT keeping them holed up in Lvl 50+ PG dungeons to grind away with the only real benefit being PNA levels and Credits.

The gear selection isn't that great either. They should've scaled it up all the way to something like Lvl 80 Puri shields, +13 T3 Puri Core and +12 T3 Mods. They're all temporary anyway and you're not giving them the latest and greatest.

They really could've thought of pacing, so that the temporary gear goes together with their leveling (if only they didn't limit materials to PG). No point showing Athena exists when you can't even craft it. It's better off they see temporary gears that people might actually craft and use along the way. Irina/David, or even the 5/5 set in A9 (Ludwig for Phys) are better choices. They'll know what gear they're using since it's actually craftable and use that for reference for future characters that they'll level. Makes sense that way right?

To those mentioning Equalizers and enhancements and stuff only way they could give away those and such is if they make sure everything's not tradeable or marketable and it's heavily limited. You know how people are when there's something exploitable.

Also to those who might say just give materials to craft gear, they should just roll out game patches in the first place. We're really behind in terms of QOL like reduced material costs, 100% Trans stones, and the system that reduces crafting reqs the more you craft it in your account.

Edited by cruzerblade1029

On 10/5/2019 at 5:55 PM, Minos said:

I heard this event is instead of halloween one. It's probably just a gossip, but if it's true... then people might be dissapointed if you looking for a reason

That would indeed be just gossip.

i guess the 30 days elite union and 21 days of Maid and Garden Tokens was a Plus cause prob 80% i dont need
also

On 10/7/2019 at 4:47 PM, Harpy said:

That would indeed be just gossip.

its almost friday isnt this the last week still cant get that "New Recruit all-in-one briefcase" just need the potions from it
i just remembered a thread about it  about old players can't get it and i remembered you know the bug and working on it
and i actually never heard from it again , just curious atm

Edited by Animu
needed

5 hours ago, Animu said:

its almost friday isnt this the last week still cant get that "New Recruit all-in-one briefcase" just need the potions from it
i just remembered a thread about it  about old players can't get it and i remembered you know the bug and working on it
and i actually never heard from it again , just curious atm

It was mentioned that it'd be fixed with our next maintenance.

5 hours ago, Harpy said:

it is 2 weeks tommorow is the last day
4 weeks for the gacha

Edited by Animu
im a retard

On 10/17/2019 at 4:24 PM, Animu said:

it is 2 weeks tommorow is the last day
4 weeks for the gacha

The event got extended aand we could always extend the crafting for a week(s) after it get fixed.
So everyone will get their chance to craft the 
"New Recruit all-in-one briefcase" box.

On 10/17/2019 at 10:31 AM, Harpy said:

would just be nice if we could actually get the maintenance ^^''

I think the event was pretty good for new players as it gives them the opportunity to understand the mechanics of Closers while allowing them to grind for event crafts. The crafting rewards is also pretty generous as I find that the event crafts gives players the boost they need to progress through the earlier stages of the game faster without having to rely too much on veterans. The cosmetic unlock slots crafts are also pretty generous as they are usually unlocked through the means of bits, which you can only get by donating.

Despite all the great addition to the event, I find that the event can be rather grindy for veterans as majority of the crafts are catered towards newcomers. It would also be a lot more helpful if they would've increased the crafting limit of Maple Syrups as 20 is not enough to cover all of the 31+ runs. It would also be a lot more helpful if the skill books provided would be more generous, but I understand that the skill books can be accumulated overtime through future events.

All in all, I think that this event is really good for newcomers.

Edited by Grid

2 hours ago, Moe said:

The event got extended aand we could always extend the crafting for a week(s) after it get fixed.
So everyone will get their chance to craft the 
"New Recruit all-in-one briefcase" box.

ahh, ok got it