Birbie

Current Market Discussion

Are you happy with the current state of the economy?  

12 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Are you happy with the current state of the economy?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I dont really care honestly I got everything I want.

READ THIS BEFORE READING THE REST:

First of all: I'm writing this thread out of my concern for the economy's stability/health

Simple house rules: No raging/pointing fingers at eachother, no toxicity in any way/shape or form.

If this does happen anyway i will immediately request a lock.

This discussion is supposed to stay civil meaning be nice to eachother!

As we all know since void elsword and Burning Soulworker (welcome btw) shut down the market prices have increased a little bit, But let's not point finger at eachother now as ALL of us are partially to blame.

While people from void and BSW (most, not all) just arent that familliar with the market the people that played C:C for a while are taking advantage of this (some of us) causing the market prices to increase more and more, just to name a few examples: buying 50$ codes for more than 1.5b or selling sets that aren't in rotation for over 1b.

We get it you also want these sets but that doesnt mean  you have to pay too much just so you can have It, in the case of rare sets you can just patiently play the waiting game and slowly get it piece by piece like a lot of us who played C:C F2P did for over 2.5 years now, It's okay If you don't immediately get the best of the best.

As far as Bits codes go we got set prices in our Discord which are being kept up to date by our lovely @Moe. (sorry for ping)

With that being said, What is your opinion on the market? (try to keep it as civil as possible)

Edited by BunYung
Grammar fixes~

Thread locked as requested.

What a shame the few had to ruin a possible civil and open conversation for others.