Sign in to follow this  
Daresui

Just some questions about playing with others (in squad)..

First of all, I'm sorry if this was the wrong section to ask? >< 😅 Also that I'm still fairly new to the game and all but not that new anymore(?) kek

Just like the title, I have some questions..

Well, I'm aware and being told that Wildhunters can't play with the other two units until at some point(?) so I assumed I still can play with other charas in Wildhunters together with friends. (I play Soma btw so far).

My friend is a Bai,but we can't play together on most areas for unknown reasons except Planar Gate 🤔 And then we were told we can play from certain areas. We are in a squad, but it's just we can't enter any area together. Not fatigue problem btw.

Like..at what area then? at what point can I actually play areas with my friend? what requirements do I need to meet so I can play with others? specific level maybe? :confused:

It's beacuse Bai and Soma have different storylines even tho they are in the same team. So you won't be able to play together until Planar Gate (approx lvl 55) Plus there's a lot of missions that are solo only.

Soma follows the same storyline as Luna and Seth.

Bai follows the same storyline as Wolfgang.

3 minutes ago, viruska said:

It's beacuse Bai and Soma have different storylines even tho they are in the same team. So you won't be able to play together until Planar Gate (approx lvl 55) Plus there's a lot of missions that are solo only.

Soma follows the same storyline as Luna and Seth.

Bai follows the same storyline as Wolfgang.

ahh :cry: I see..Thank you!