Viruska

"1x10 Welcome to Busan!" Discussion Thread

Didn't see official discussion thread so I'm gonna create one myself, basically talking about this: 

Event costumes/craftables previews if you're looking for some:

If you find any bugs then go there instead: https://codeclosers.to/forums/index.php?/forum/34-report-a-bug/

This thread is purely to share your feelings/thoughts about the update and events.

Edited by Viruska

Finally Harpy's solo TF, Queen of Hearts! :love:

I'm just glad the event's account-based.
Not sure what to feel about the D Plugs. I guess we'll see once we know what's the craft limit and if it's a monthly/weekly restriction.

Edited by Kai🌸Haan

I'm so excited for this event ~! Gonna spam this on my levia xD... and thank god that the nightmare set is back - one day... I'll get it ;w;

Out of all the content, the bank shareable items is my favorite. That is huge and extremely needed. Thank you, thank you and thank you and also a huge congratulations for deploying so much content in a single patch. I am really speechless.

31 minutes ago, Kaideh said:

Out of all the content, the bank shareable items is my favorite. That is huge and extremely needed. Thank you, thank you and thank you and also a huge congratulations for deploying so much content in a single patch. I am really speechless.

^what they said, I can't put it in better words 😋!

wow, so many people fell in love with the new patch it caused a lag... hahahaha...

love the crafting of the fixis! no more waste!

now we can concentrate on hunting materials...

darn, there were too many excited players all i see are moving names...

love you admins! buuuut... all this excitement made me hungry... gonna grab some grub while waiting for them to fix the server lag...

Just now, Clay said:

wow, so many people fell in love with the new patch it caused a lag... hahahaha...

The lack of channels mistake made it a bit worse! With this quick maintenance it should be much better now!

20 hours ago, Harpy said:

The lack of channels mistake made it a bit worse! With this quick maintenance it should be much better now!

wow, online already? you're fast! can't login though... i'm still eating ... hahahaha

Just a quick question, how many MB is this new update?? Gotta prep my data schedule to make way for this new update. I'm sooo excited now too! 😃

Also I'd like to see the full list of goodies from the Halloween event too! Thanks! 😄

19 minutes ago, Lecty07 said:

Just a quick question, how many MB is this new update?? Gotta prep my data schedule to make way for this new update. I'm sooo excited now too! 😃

Also I'd like to see the full list of goodies from the Halloween event too! Thanks! 😄

The patch size is 1.9GB.

There are a lot of requests for how the event costumes look ingame. I was able to find a brief promo pic of the Noble Package costumes through a KR page, but it appears that I can't search up the other pages anymore as to what they look like for other sets (Camilla, Amethyst, Mabinogi, etc).

Would be appreciated if some in-house preview pics were made as to how the summer event had some.

I got amethyst outfit previews

Spoiler

i15057808579.jpg

and noble ones

Adding witch camilla

Spoiler
Spoiler

IMAGE5.png

You get two kind of hats don't worry about that (i got it on my bai)

06c0839db2a6ec06ae60b811809fbbfb086f7aa9

unknown.png

j9p1rJbPkWyxgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

and mabinogi costume its one piece and probably the same for everyone

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by Zaylee

I've been hearing the keys are missing from dismantling Tiamat equipment. I might have to ask around for this, but I've read someone say that Tiamat might no longer need the keys to enter in KR. Could the devs check this out?

Please fix the names on Puri Ocean items. They're all jumbled up. The tool-tips should be right in identifying what set the item is. For example an item is "Stigma" from its description but the item name says it's something else.

Edited by Kai🌸Haan

I am really enjoying this update! I like all the costumes in the Halloween event hehe. I haven't unlocked Busan yet but it should be challenging! I finally promoted Seth to Task Force Queen of Hearts, now only 2 more left lol. But I do have to say I am enjoying the quest line for the Task Force hehe. :)

Edited by Tigerfang

On 11/6/2019 at 1:33 PM, Kai🌸Haan said:

I've been hearing the keys are missing from dismantling Tiamat equipment. I might have to ask around for this, but I've read someone say that Tiamat might no longer need the keys to enter in KR. Could the devs check this out?

This was indeed changed on KR to where most dungeons no longer require key cards/keys/disks to enter. They might've removed them in preparation for this change prior to it being released so keys stop dropping, but I can't say for certain.  Though this is something that we're most likely just going to have to patch and fix for the time being.