Kai🌸Haan

Halloween Boxes, Firework Exchange into Hearts

@Harpy Was there really no way to keep the boxes and the UI button to turn in points for heart boxes?
RIP 770+ Halloween boxes

Making assumptions sucks, sure.
I hope next time we can all be very clear having used a mechanic like this where we exchange points for hearts, unlike the old way of "dungeon drops the material itself".

Opening boxes then opening fireworks, then turning them in for heart boxes, then opening those boxes --- All of that takes time. I wish it wasn't just ten minutes that were given to us before the maintenance hit.

Please be clear next time and if ever you're using a time consuming method like that to turn in materials, PLEASE announce maintenance up to an hour earlier.

Edited by Kai🌸Haan

8 minutes ago, Kai🌸Haan said:

@Harpy Was there really no way to keep the boxes and the UI button to turn in points for heart boxes?
RIP 770+ Halloween boxes

As stated in the patch notes, just the reward box that dropped from completing dungeons was removed. So you can no longer obtain fireworks or the candy box by completing dungeons (its been replaced with JUST the warp fragments).

You're still able to open already existing boxes and turn in for the remaining hearts before their expiration date.

2 minutes ago, Harpy said:

As stated in the patch notes, just the reward box that dropped from completing dungeons was removed. So you can no longer obtain fireworks or the candy box by completing dungeons (its been replaced with JUST the warp fragments).

You're still able to open already existing boxes and turn in for the remaining hearts before their expiration date.

Oh god thank you.
I've edited my post on some more thoughts about this. A bit of a feedback. But thank you for the confirmation. I do hope we can have important info like this before hand.