Sign in to follow this  
faustonazareno

Hello!

HI! Im a new player in Code Closers, but I already played official closers way back in 2018, and then quit because  of bad management and VERY slow updates. 

So im looking foward to play in this server! also, how behind is C:C of korea in terms of updates? 6-8 months?

Hello and welcome to the server!

There isn't really a solid answer to your question. Currently, C:C is about 90% to 95% caught up to KR. However, that may change in the near future as KR releases new content. C:C doesn't really aim to be neck-in-neck with KR all the time; instead, KR content updates tend to come in infrequent but massive chunks. For example, the most recent updated included Busan, Puri87, and BBv2, as well as tons of smaller KR features that had accumulated over time.

Thanks for the answer! 

Okay, as long as they aren't 9-12 months like Closers NA, I will be fine with it. Another question, where could I find the official C:C discord link? really wanna join circles and meet ppl!

Edited by faustonazareno

Welcome to the forums and C:C ! ~
Yes, you've made a great decision coming in this server ~ Hope you'll end up enjoying it here and good luck on finding a circle you enjoy!

:happyLev:

On 11/27/2019 at 6:54 PM, faustonazareno said:

HI! Im a new player in Code Closers, but I already played official closers way back in 2018, and then quit because  of bad management and VERY slow updates. 

So im looking foward to play in this server! also, how behind is C:C of korea in terms of updates? 6-8 months?

Hello! And welcome to Code Closers & C:C Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here and in terms have fun. :)