Sign in to follow this  
Myuriko

Pixel Game rewards.

Hi!

I have a problem with pixelgamecard. I want to use the super rewards option but it saids it has been temporaly disabled and, I want to use the money to buy a costume in closers.

What should I do if it doesn't work?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

4 minutes ago, Myuriko said:

Hi!

I have a problem with pixelgamecard. I want to use the super rewards option but it saids it has been temporaly disabled and, I want to use the money to buy a costume in closers.

What should I do if it doesn't work?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

unknown.png

As stated on PGC's homepage:

tf0OhjU.png

By the looks of it, this is a permanent shut down. The C:C team have no control over their operations as they are a separate company. Furthermore, I am not aware of any plans to implement new/alternative payment options for the time being. So like Karon said, your only option now is Payment Wall. You are free to suggest alternative payment options if you want, otherwise I can only say sorry for the inconvenience.

56 minutes ago, Rulebook said:

As stated on PGC's homepage:

tf0OhjU.png

By the looks of it, this is a permanent shut down. The C:C team have no control over their operations as they are a separate company. Furthermore, I am not aware of any plans to implement new/alternative payment options for the time being. So like Karon said, your only option now is Payment Wall. You are free to suggest alternative payment options if you want, otherwise I can only say sorry for the inconvenience.

Isn't PayPal a possibility? The other option is simply horrible. I literally can't buy PGC through the other methods available to the country I am in.

I also pinging @Soma and @Harpy because that's a situation in which, let's say, if in the next update wonderland comes and I can't top up, I will be highly disappointed. I am waiting months to throw cash into it, besides, I really want to support the work being done in the server, but if I don't have means too, it's super complicated. :c

Edited by Kaideh

I would not care, if i cannot buy bits, but can the server survive on these terms? 
If GMs want the money , they should open some donation account. Paypal is best way for it. 

Yes I would agree that PayPal is a viable option in donating to the developers of C:C.

However, there are those in other non-US (assuming US because PGC initially uses dollars) countries that have to deal with the extra charge PayPal does when sending money through that option. (Super Rewards didn't have that issue with the PayPal option)
Like seriously PayPal would at times charge me up to $10 just to donate $30-$40 to another private server that does the PayPal donation route.

But overall, I think the removal of Super Rewards option to buy PGC might cause trouble for the majority of players who donate in C:C. (Unless PGC creates their own PayPal option)

16 hours ago, Rulebook said:

If we were to replace PGC with PayPal, then there would pretty much be no way to trade Bits.

Well, if PayPal would be a short term solution until you guys can come up with another alternative, I wouldn't mind. In fact, I, personally, hardly ever sell bits. Also, if I have to weight what is more important for the server overall between players selling bits and players being able to donate and support the server existence, I believe the later would be a no brainer. Anyways, I don't have the data. I don't really know how many people buy from Super Rewards and how many buy from the other method, so I can't really say much. I just hope an alternative is present, because I really want to throw cash at the server lol

Just to throw some information out there since we're all stressed with this situation.

Perk who own Super Reward (https://perk.com/) seem to have closed there operations with all clients, as you can see when you open their website you will be greated with a pop-up message confirming this. So this wasn't really anything PGC could do about this as this was on Super Rewards end. Gitae has contacted them about the issue to hopefully get something sorted out but it's out of our control so it's just a waiting game I'm affraid. However, I very much doubt they're sitting idly on this issue since if our income from donations drop's so does theirs and I presume we arn't the only client of theirs who is losing income over it.

We cannot directly host our own method, especially PayPal as we do not have the correct licenses and infastructure to do so without it being taken down by the payment method's company for long investigations or just cutting us off completely. It's not quite as simple of just making a PayPal and sticking it on the homepage.

Sadly it's a sticky situation for all of us.

However, from what I've heard if you have the option called AliPay offers Visa and Master Card options. I've also heard that some people have an option provided by Razer, that might support PayPal or Visa/Master Card. I cant however, vouch for this as I've personally never used either of them but incase people wanted to look into them.

4 minutes ago, happySboy said:

Can't PGC and Paypal be used together?

I'm not sure. You could try contacting them via the support ticket on their website and ask them.

7 hours ago, Soma said:

Just to throw some information out there since we're all stressed with this situation.

Perk who own Super Reward (https://perk.com/) seem to have closed there operations with all clients, as you can see when you open their website you will be greated with a pop-up message confirming this. So this wasn't really anything PGC could do about this as this was on Super Rewards end. Gitae has contacted them about the issue to hopefully get something sorted out but it's out of our control so it's just a waiting game I'm affraid. However, I very much doubt they're sitting idly on this issue since if our income from donations drop's so does theirs and I presume we arn't the only client of theirs who is losing income over it.

We cannot directly host our own method, especially PayPal as we do not have the correct licenses and infastructure to do so without it being taken down by the payment method's company for long investigations or just cutting us off completely. It's not quite as simple of just making a PayPal and sticking it on the homepage.

Sadly it's a sticky situation for all of us.

However, from what I've heard if you have the option called AliPay offers Visa and Master Card options. I've also heard that some people have an option provided by Razer, that might support PayPal or Visa/Master Card. I cant however, vouch for this as I've personally never used either of them but incase people wanted to look into them.

I've tried to use AliPay. It takes me to a chinese webpage, which then asks me to scan some QR Code and download some stuff - which makes me both lost and frustrated. Anyways, thanks for shedding a light on this. I can confirm that on Belgium, at very least, Razer is not an option and none of the options available do really work for me.

Edit: I used to donate when I was living in Hungary as well. I can tell the options are the same, so we can risk another country out of the option for donation. It might be the same or similar for other countries in Europe, too. If someone has success with it, please, let me know.

Edited by Kaideh

1 hour ago, Kaideh said:

I've tried to use AliPay. It takes me to a chinese webpage, which then asks me to scan some QR Code and download some stuff - which makes me both lost and frustrated. Anyways, thanks for shedding a light on this. I can confirm that on Belgium, at very least, Razer is not an option and none of the options available do really work for me.

Edit: I used to donate when I was living in Hungary as well. I can tell the options are the same, so we can risk another country out of the option for donation. It might be the same or similar for other countries in Europe, too. If someone has success with it, please, let me know.

I've looked into it and it appears to require you to install the mobile app to scan the QR code (It appears to be a Chinese version of Apple/Google pay). I installed it to check it out and it does indeed allow you to use credit / debit cards. The app uses your phone number as your login name and after linking a card to the app you then scan the QR code to process the transaction. The app is in english after installing but error messages and some notifications appear to still be in Chinese which is a bit anoying. Although I was able to get by easy enough by screenshotting any issues and then importing them into the Google Translate app.

Upon viewing the website I also noticed it has a side bar that allows you to login into the website too. However, I believe it still requires you to signup with your phone number rather than a simple username and password.

Hopefully this information is helpful.

21 hours ago, Soma said:

I've looked into it and it appears to require you to install the mobile app to scan the QR code (It appears to be a Chinese version of Apple/Google pay). I installed it to check it out and it does indeed allow you to use credit / debit cards. The app uses your phone number as your login name and after linking a card to the app you then scan the QR code to process the transaction. The app is in english after installing but error messages and some notifications appear to still be in Chinese which is a bit anoying. Although I was able to get by easy enough by screenshotting any issues and then importing them into the Google Translate app.

Upon viewing the website I also noticed it has a side bar that allows you to login into the website too. However, I believe it still requires you to signup with your phone number rather than a simple username and password.

Hopefully this information is helpful.

Thank you, Soma. Once the new gacha hits the server, I will try to top up through that method. I hope it works.

I'm from the EU and found a workaround for super rewards, for anyone having issues.

Screenshot-365.png

If trying this method remember the code you get from offgamers is NOT a PGC code, its a code for the Mint method on the PGC website.

Just to be another voice on this I can confirm what Tsugu has said, I tried this method myself and it just worked. Got my card number within a few minutes. I felt hella sketched out at first but thankfully a saudi prince doesn't have my $10, I do.