Tiko

Your thoughts on the event?

Let me just make something clear right now: Assault mode is not intended for everyone.

Assault mode was specifically designed to be insanely difficult as a way to reward the dedicated players who have put the time/effort/resources into their accounts to be able to clear it. It is a completely separate affair from the main event, with its own run count and its own rewards. Furthermore, those rewards were specifically implemented with the intention of not being easily accessible to everyone. That said, there is neither a time limit nor a resurrect limit for Assault mode, so anyone can technically clear it if they really wanted to.

There are two tabs-worth of event crafts that are readily available to everyone and require little more than to run dungeons you normally would run anyways. If that constitutes "probably the worst event" then I really don't have much to say.

there r alot of cos also good stuff i love it  :happyLev:

but eh..... the craft cos is kinda op when all i have in my pocket is 12mil cre :coughs: so ye i think all i can complain is about crafting fees sdjhbashdbaskdbas spare me LOL

and about the assautl mode 

-

welp looks like this is another way to burn all my ress  - :blush:

Edited by Morsh

46 minutes ago, Rulebook said:

Let me just make something clear right now: Assault difficulty is not intended for everyone.

Assault mode was specifically designed to be insanely difficult as a way to reward the dedicated players who have put the time/effort/resources into their accounts to be able to clear it. It is a completely separate affair from the main event, with its own run count and its own rewards. Furthermore, those rewards were specifically implemented with the intention of not being easily accessible to everyone. That said, since there is neither a time limit nor a resurrect limit, anyone can technically clear it if they really wanted.

There are two tabs-worth of event crafts that are readily available to everyone and require little more than to run dungeons you normally would run anyways. If that constitutes "probably the worst event" then I really don't have much to say.

It's not about the dungeon difficulty. It's about how retarded the prices for crafts are. How limited the crafts are. That event was just made for rich dudes, who's already at their endgame and can afford all this expensive as fuxx crafting. Not to mention most of the crafts aren't tradeable and people simply can't make profit from their crafts.

17 minutes ago, viiane said:

Where can you get those golden coins for new year event btw??

You get it from the event dungeon on Assault difficulty. The event dungeon is in Planar Gate. If you don't have at least 4m TCP, don't waste time on it.

tbh Assult is insane for low-mid gear ppl look like force them to avoid it and u suck u never get item from this event go away 
Also Credit Cos 
ikr in system have credit alot but not everyone hold a average of all credit in server Cost is really expensive 
Worst event

9 minutes ago, Tiko said:

It's about how retarded the prices for crafts are. How limited the crafts are.

Which items specifically stand out to you as being too pricy and/or limited? If anything is of genuine concern, it will be looked into.

12 minutes ago, Tiko said:

Not to mention most of the crafts aren't tradeable and people simply can't make profit from their crafts.

Anything that is untradeable is either like that by default or was made that way because people would exploit them if they are made tradeable. Besides, event crafts generally aren't there to have a profit made off of them. You're free to resell them for profit wherever possible if you want, but don't complain just because they can't serve a purpose they were never intended to serve.

17 minutes ago, Rulebook said:

Which items specifically stand out to you as being too pricy and/or limited? If anything is of genuine concern, it will be looked into.

Anything that is untradeable is either like that by default or was made that way because people would exploit them if they are made tradeable. Besides, event crafts generally aren't there to have a profit made off of them. You're free to resell them for profit wherever possible if you want, but don't complain just because they can't serve a purpose they were never intended to serve.

I mean, come one. The only thing which should not be untradeable is TSP (transcendence stone preservatives) - you need the tradeable one for t6/t7.

Edited by Minos

48 minutes ago, Tiko said:

You get it from the event dungeon on Assault difficulty. The event dungeon is in Planar Gate. If you don't have at least 4m TCP, don't waste time on it.

Do dont for new , i hate that shit that you need so high gear for good stuff , i hope there change it

All I will say on this topic for now is that you cannot expect to take advantage of the entire event if your character is still a low level or is not geared. Is this unreasonable? Not really considering theres 2 entire lists of crafting you can do for basically running any normal dungeons or the easier modes of the dungeon which are even multiplayer incase you're struggling with that too. I understand the frustration of the Credit Sink and as the above mentioned theres a reason this was required even though personally I'm on the fence of how actually necessary it is / was (However, I do not make those decisions because I don't think I'm qualified to make a judgement on how much something should cost as I'm just the dev).

Think of it this way, If we didn't add the Assault version of the dungeon none of the New Year's crafts would even exsist in the first place. So if you cannot / refuse to take part in the Assault version of the dungeon then thats fine. You're not really missing out on anything that you wouldn't be missing out on if we had not of included it or had scrapped it. Just remember veteran players enjoy small things like this where they get to be challenged and don't just breeze through a dungeon effortless. So just think about others before you come here with short handed complaints about "worst event" or how we should change it. There is a reason it's run count and crafting is completely seporate to the main event content and it was for this very point.

If you have geniune concerns about the dungeon or suggestions of improvements on how it could be more fun for everyone or how to make the challenge part of it still hard but more satisfying to play then please do voice them. However, anyone who posts things such as half the responses in this post (one liner complaints with no actual feedback or justification / reasoning) will just likely be brushed off as someone who's never happy. If you want to actually make improvements to the event / future event's then actually start a dialog, ask our reasoning on a decision so you can understand us or suggest improvements so we can understand you. Otherwise we're just going to sit here spouting random noise at each other till one of us gets tired and stops replying.

4 hours ago, Dixerio said:

Uhh i just want a preview of the costume sets that are in the crafter (event) and also the new gacha if possible
PLEASE !

Sorry about that, had a hectic day yesterday doing last-minute Christmas shopping, so the previews were a little late. Here's the gacha ones:

I'm not sure if Sonic will be able to make the craft previews this time around, but I'll ask to be sure. Sorry for the inconvenience.

59 minutes ago, [♦]~Matatabi~[♦] said:

Where can i get 2020 coin? Or is it not yet until january?

Assault difficulty.

Also I hope you guys like the material icons (Candy Cane, Xmas Box, 2020 Coin eventhoughit'snotcenteredproperly). I worked hard on them (and all the other graphics/banners/etc. but specifically those).

What is the real need to limit the craft of this item on its own? :grr:

limit.jpg

believe it would be much better for everyone if it is at least per character. :happyTina:

4 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Also I hope you guys like the material icons (Candy Cane, Xmas Box, 2020 Coin eventhoughit'snotcenteredproperly). I worked hard on them (and all the other graphics/banners/etc. but specifically those).

Maybe it could even be crafted for use, but with this limit I already mentioned there was imposed ... there are more items that are on the priority list. But I liked almost everyone. :happyLev:

3 minutes ago, Tormenta said:

Please don't double/triple/etc. post, as it is considered post farming and may lead to a warning point. Instead, edit your original reply with what you wanted to add. I've merged your double post for you.

I only made the icons, so I can't explain why it's limited.

I stopped playing months ago for my massive steam library i've been building but yes the event does suck

I came back and did event. I was like wtf is this shit, then logged off and played some spooky's jump scare mansion instead