Sign in to follow this  
Xely

what to do after hitting max lv? anyone knows where this gear is from?

So... im still not at max level. but I wonder, what should I even aim for when i reach the last level? currently lv80 with only 250k cp.... i got the 28 day item from the boxes and i dont know how to even get any good gear to replace it with lol i only get to like +12 when i enhance... and yeah... could anyone tell what to even do after hitting that? what should i do first besides planar gate?

fa1562a243e04935a094a0f6e86b7966.pnganyone knows where u get this exclusive gear from? that person is same lv as me but i cant seem to find where to get it lol 

Edited by Ephnel

43 minutes ago, Ephnel said:

So... im still not at max level. but I wonder, what should I even aim for when i reach the last level? currently lv80 with only 250k cp.... i got the 28 day item from the boxes and i dont know how to even get any good gear to replace it with lol i only get to like +12 when i enhance... and yeah... could anyone tell what to even do after hitting that? what should i do first besides planar gate?

fa1562a243e04935a094a0f6e86b7966.pnganyone knows where u get this exclusive gear from? that person is same lv as me but i cant seem to find where to get it lol 

Start with purification area gear, that;'s the beginning of the end-game gearing. You can get some better gear on Irina/David BP by doing it once (it drops cube with whole gear)

This is Irina trinket ring from Irina BP dungeon (for Bai it's available in Guro Station). As I mention - worth doing that one time for free gear

Just now, Minos said:

Start with purification area gear, that;'s the beginning of the end-game gearing. You can get some better gear on Irina/David BP by doing it once (it drops cube with whole gear)

This is Irina trinket ring from Irina BP dungeon (for Bai it's available in Guro Station). As I mention - worth doing that one time for free gear

WHOA THANK YOU I DIDNT KNOW THAT! damn thanks so much!!!

Actual endgame is:

Gluttony - Core, Modules and Triggers
Sea of Pullution - 3 trinkets
Busan - 3 trinkets, Amplifier

I would recommend you to open the Menu, then go to ''Ranking'' option and ''Total Combat Power''. You can check the 3 top players of each character's gear to see how it looks like. 

Now, for Gluttony you need to unlock Reverse Theater, which I think gets unlock with a side quest on Hunter's Night
For Sea of Pollution you need to go to Purifcation Ops Center, just above Planar Gate
And for Busan you need to finish Hunter's Night story and do Busan's training programs

Edited by CandyApple

1 hour ago, CandyApple said:

Actual endgame is:

Gluttony - Core, Modules and Triggers
Sea of Pullution - 3 trinkets
Busan - 3 trinkets, Amplifier

I would recommend you to open the Menu, then go to ''Ranking'' option and ''Total Combat Power''. You can check the 3 top players of each character's gear to see how it looks like. 

Now, for Gluttony you need to unlock Reverse Theater, which I think gets unlock with a side quest on Hunter's Night
For Sea of Pollution you need to go to Purifcation Ops Center, just above Planar Gate
And for Busan you need to finish Hunter's Night story and do Busan's training programs

1 hour ago, Ephnel said:

WHOA THANK YOU I DIDNT KNOW THAT! damn thanks so much!!!

np and Apple forgot to add that Busan has also end-game module (unless you will ever drop/buy Hell Module version 2 - or even 1)

1 hour ago, Minos said:

np and Apple forgot to add that Busan has also end-game module (unless you will ever drop/buy Hell Module version 2 - or even 1)

oops Minos is right! how could I forgot Locust mod... maybe because I'm a bit traumatised with the 2000 breeze essences? lol
thanks for adding it!

20 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

oops Minos is right! how could I forgot Locust mod... maybe because I'm a bit traumatised with the 2000 breeze essences? lol
thanks for adding it!

it is, but it is neccessary for e.g. Violet
however you can always use puri/hoffman module and keep collecting Sea Breezes or get hell mod v1, they're now pretty cheap~