Lolme

New event is event and not throwing money simulator

hope they will give us new event that really called an event and not throwing money simulator

and maybe BoD merge 100% again or fiber ( all kind) craftable 

Unless another Credit exploit or something similar pops up, the next event won't be a Credit sink. No ETA on that, though snide remarks sure will not make it come any faster.

100% success rate for merging only ever occurs during the first few weeks of a Rare Costume's release, and only for that specific Rare Costume. Thus, would be extremely unlikely for 100% BoD success rate to be implemented for the next event, whenever that may be.

Adding the Synchro Fiber variants to event crafts for the next event might be considered, though there is zero guarantee that it will happen.

well that consideration is make me happy... sad .. that credit exploid cant they just rollback the chara that exploit it ... i hope next monday have better event like credit event or 0 credit for sp book.... and more cheap event costume...

Well, if we were on events one after another they wouldn't be called ''events'', right~?

Still we may have some cool update soon, since's they're new characters and area in the mother server!

On 1/17/2020 at 9:25 PM, Rulebook said:

100% success rate for merging only ever occurs during the first few weeks of a Rare Costume's release,

i hope to god that the unique set merge has a 100% success rate cause otherwise the supply for the set (and the rare sets too probably) will be terrible.

Edited by Insertnamehere999

yep hope when mirae and chulseo release there will be event that help new player and old player and not high TCP'ed player event like darksehaa from hell 1hit KO in yesterday event

15 hours ago, Insertnamehere999 said:

i hope to god that the unique set merge has a 100% success rate cause otherwise the supply for the set (and the rare sets too probably) will be terrible.

No promises whatsoever that this will be the case. Will the success rate be temporarily increased for the release? Maybe. Will it be increased to 100%? Extremely unlikely. By the way, as far as I know the unique costumes can only be sealed once and requires a unique cash-only seal to do so. In other words, supply is going to be pretty limited in any situation and most people will have to Synchro it for themselves. Rare 6/6 is generally easier to get in C:C than in officials, though, so there's that at least.

5 hours ago, Lolme said:

yep hope when mirae and chulseo release there will be event that help new player and old player and not high TCP'ed player event like darksehaa from hell 1hit KO in yesterday event

Two things I want to say to this:

1. We literally just had an event to help new players like 2 months ago, where stuff that would otherwise have cost money were given out for free.
  2. I'm not sure why this concept is lost on so many people, but the point of Assault Mode was to reward players who have demonstrated a certain level of effort and dedication. Think of it as extra allowance for a straight-A's report card, or bonus pay for being employee of the month. You can expect something similar from future events, not all of them, but definitely some. If you don't want to miss out, all you have to do is keep playing until you reach that level.

On 1/18/2020 at 3:04 AM, Lolme said:

hope they will give us new event that really called an event and not throwing money simulator

and maybe BoD merge 100% again or fiber ( all kind) craftable 

Agent,

Events are not there to be made super easy, they're content that reward you for your efforts related to some form of seasonal event (i.e. Winter).

Jabbing at the efforts of the team because it wasn't 3 clicks and done is rather ungrateful if you don't mind me saying so.

Have a nice day~

6 hours ago, Gitae said:

Agent,

Events are not there to be made super easy, they're content that reward you for your efforts related to some form of seasonal event (i.e. Winter).

Jabbing at the efforts of the team because it wasn't 3 clicks and done is rather ungrateful if you don't mind me saying so.

Have a nice day~

This reply feels oddly defensive although i might be misinterpreting it.

Because honestly the event could kinda be summarized with with the phrase "good idea bad execution".

The costs were really really high but having the diversity of choices was neat.

Having a custom boss would have been neat since it couldn't be done on time we got seha which isn't a very good boss.

The 2020 coins were neat but if you have 3 options that are way better than the others then it doesn't really work.

No promises whatsoever that this will be the case. Will the success rate be temporarily increased for the release? Maybe. Will it be increased to 100%? Extremely unlikely. By the way, as far as I know the unique costumes can only be sealed once and requires a unique cash-only seal to do so. In other words, supply is going to be pretty limited in any situation and most people will have to Synchro it for themselves. Rare 6/6 is generally easier to get in C:C than in officials, though, so there's that at least.

RIP F2P cosmetic economy got blended cause naddic wanted money. I'm being hyperbolic of course but the unique cash-only seal is so stupid.

Edited by Insertnamehere999

I don't know  I  love throwing money simulators if the deal is good enough

but if you love your game you should support it

In all honesty don't believe any person who claims to be 100% free to play

They are all are either  semi free2play or whale.

The semi free2play just have an inferiority complex against whales so they try to lie and say they never loaded.

Everybody gives in to temptation its part of the addiction.

The best thing you can do is accept it,be honest with yourself and others, also not judge others for spending money.

Pride+salt+envy=temptation for shortcuts.

In a financial perspective you do not need to load much to prosper on a game like this.

Edited by Felix Argyle

On 1/21/2020 at 10:17 AM, Felix Argyle said:

I don't know  I  love throwing money simulators if the deal is good enough

but if you love your game you should support it

In all honesty don't believe any person who claims to be 100% free to play

They are all are either  semi free2play or whale.

The semi free2play just have an inferiority complex against whales so they try to lie and say they never loaded.

Everybody gives in to temptation its part of the addiction.

The best thing you can do is accept it,be honest with yourself and others, also not judge others for spending money.

Pride+salt+envy=temptation for shortcuts.

In a financial perspective you do not need to load much to prosper on a game like this.

You can start believing in one because 100% f2p players actually exist in this server and some of them, including myself, actually went into the rankings, whether previously or currently.

I mean a lot of people at the end of last events generated a lot of credit talking about billion from making alt account and generate rare access (included me i made over 500 mil within 3 hrs), so it pretty tough to say next event won't be throwing money simulator  

On 1/25/2020 at 8:35 PM, Feralind said:

I mean a lot of people at the end of last events generated a lot of credit talking about billion from making alt account and generate rare access (included me i made over 500 mil within 3 hrs), so it pretty tough to say next event won't be throwing money simulator  

Maybe they should start limiting accounts per IP. It is what officials do. Elsword NA(WHICH SUX BTW NOT PROMOTING IT OR ANYTHING).They now trade ban people for farming on multiple IP's. PSO2 does it too(which is a good game).

As long as you allow multiple people on a single IP you will get: More hackers,more economy problems,and less monetization.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:25 PM, Cultits said:

You can start believing in one because 100% f2p players actually exist in this server and some of them, including myself, actually went into the rankings, whether previously or currently.

6c8.jpg

4 hours ago, Felix Argyle said:

Maybe they should start limiting accounts per IP. It is what officials do. Elsword NA(WHICH SUX BTW NOT PROMOTING IT OR ANYTHING).They now trade ban people for farming on multiple IP's. PSO2 does it too(which is a good game).

As long as you allow multiple people on a single IP you will get: More hackers,more economy problems,and less monetization.

RIP players playing in net cafe's with a single public ip address i guess

12 hours ago, Cultits said:

RIP players playing in net cafe's with a single public ip address i guess

Yes. But it also decreases interest in RMT. People  won't buy accounts  if they get IP banned for having too many.

13 hours ago, Cultits said:

R> Lock

Only the thread creator can request a lock usually, but this thread served its purpose the moment Gitae replied, so I'll be locking this up.