Tigerfang

Anyone excited about the next update?!

Hello all, Tiger here, I've heard of the recent new update that KR had which had new characters with it. Boy am I excited for this! Not only new characters *but more story.* Being honest I was always curious If they were ever going to have a Scythe-wielding character in the game eventually but now there is Mirae lol. As well as Chulsoo which I believe is a gunner class. I am not sure what else comes with this update as in more area's opened up or what really. I assume Mirae is going to be a full DPS type of class while Chulsoo will be DPS but also crowd control maybe? But yea, anyone else looking forward to this new update? Because I am! lol.

I'm excited as well ~ and I can't wait to see what challenges my Levia will have to face in the future! ^-^

i appreciate mirae wielding a scythe, but why does chulsoo have a gun? why not a hammer? or an axe? or nunchucks? we already have yuri and tina using guns... even seha has a gunblade... too many guns...

Well I'm expecting a brawler and another mage class cuz every team seems to have at least one of them XD

Edited by noctempest

22 minutes ago, Clay said:

i appreciate mirae wielding a scythe, but why does chulsoo have a gun? why not a hammer? or an axe? or nunchucks? we already have yuri and tina using guns... even seha has a gunblade... too many guns...

Imagine if the modern military equipment is still using swords. 🤔

I do think they should just try to incorporate guns (and other futuristic ideas they could) into weapons (like in RWBY) so we get the best of both worlds.
Closers isn't a traditional fantasy RPG. It's more futuristic.

Edited by Kai🌸Haan

Busan story is the worst part in closers lore. Change my mind. 
Anyway I'm only waiting for Chulsoo, because I hate all kinds of girls with huge chest. 
:depressed:

I've been playing him on KR and this is the best character that could even happen in Closers. I'm so happy to have him..

What I don't like about this update is busan transcendence. 

22 hours ago, Kai🌸Haan said:

Imagine if the modern military equipment is still using swords. 🤔

I do think they should just try to incorporate guns (and other futuristic ideas they could) into weapons (like in RWBY) so we get the best of both worlds.
Closers isn't a traditional fantasy RPG. It's more futuristic.

now imagine chulsoo carrying a lightsaber! and using the force!!🤣 or riding a mobile suit!!🤩 but seriously, seth has claws, and wolfgang holds a book... they're using phase power, any weapon should be valid...😑

I have mixed feelings. It's yes for the characters, no for the grinding and repeating the very same repetitive tasks over and over again. To me, Naddic got lost in Closers formula. It become a very predictive and repetitive game and, as much as I love the game, I can't drag myself to invest money and time into it anymore. I do hope they find a way to get back on track and perhaps bring different game modes (like the MOBA one from the open beta in KR), so we can still use our favorite characters, without having to rely on RNG. Same goes to PvP, which I am sorry, is truly bad ever since it's release and inception.

Edited by Kaideh

On 2/7/2020 at 5:37 PM, Ykhar said:

Anyway I'm only waiting for Chulsoo, because I hate all kinds of girls with huge chest. 

I've been playing him on KR and this is the best character that could even happen in Closers. I'm so happy to have him..

is this because you're flat?

15 hours ago, caetho said:

im looking forward to the monthly reset so I can get my +14 booster

oh men me too i wonder what vibe would say

13 hours ago, Tigerfang said:

"*but more story.*"

PVP is actually shit asf, PVE is hella repetitive and event arent common here. story is barely translated with GOOGLE TRADUCTION™. But hey, we'all love closers (not the official one, 100$ for 35 vaccine thats a nono for me.) so.. :happyJ:

end me plz

11 hours ago, Clay said:

7.8/10 too much guns

---

On topic Mirae it is for me, scythe weeb weeb yada yada, but her personality is top class :happyLev:

40 minutes ago, viiane said:

the next update on CC are new characters or am i missing something?

It's not confirmed, but it's possible.
No eta anyways~

On 2/8/2020 at 1:55 PM, viiane said:

the next update on CC are new characters or am i missing something?

Ah ye, I am not sure when C.C will get the new characters, I've been hearing about it and seeing KR videos on their new update. And usually when KR get's their update, ye know official will and then the Private server. Still though, something to look forward too hehe.

On 2/6/2020 at 10:33 PM, Aika said:

Yes, I excited for this much much!!!!    I think you can see it on my profile hehe 

:love::good::happyLev::happyJ:

Hehe, I can tell :3

On 2/7/2020 at 12:44 AM, Lylan said:

I'm excited as well ~ and I can't wait to see what challenges my Levia will have to face in the future! ^-^

Ah same, my Seth is the only max level atm (still working on Puri gear) but I look forward to this new update and 2 new character stories ^-^.
On a side note I apologize not responding for a while, my internet was out for weeks..so I couldn't get on to check forums. :(

On 2/7/2020 at 4:18 AM, Kaideh said:

I have mixed feelings. It's yes for the characters, no for the grinding and repeating the very same repetitive tasks over and over again. To me, Naddic got lost in Closers formula. It become a very predictive and repetitive game and, as much as I love the game, I can't drag myself to invest money and time into it anymore. I do hope they find a way to get back on track and perhaps bring different game modes (like the MOBA one from the open beta in KR), so we can still use our favorite characters, without having to rely on RNG. Same goes to PvP, which I am sorry, is truly bad ever since it's release and inception.

Ah that's understandable, I am more excited for a Scythe-wielding character but also for more story (I'm a story type of guy lol), but I see where ye are coming from when it comes to new modes/PVP. Granted..I am no where near "end-game" gear wise so in a sense I have no say. But I do like PVP in games but more into PVE when it comes to it. But what is the MOBA? It sounds interesting.

I myself have always thought it would be cool if Closers in general got a "tower' dungeon to where you climb floors and defeat massive amounts of enemies and each stage that has a boss; gives good loot, not sure what loot Code Closer wise, but still. The idea is the more monsters you kill on each floor the more points you earn, which tallies on a scoreboard, of course if you die whatever amount of points you have like lets say 500k get's put on the list until daily reset. I mean, I know some game's have this implemented, but it was always an idea of mine when I first joined Closers lol. 

Edit: Also I apologize @Icarus I didn't know that was considered post farming, my bad :(. But how do you use the multiquote tool? I never used it before. Thank you for merging the posts though.

Edited by Tigerfang

I look forward to updates too:)

2 hours ago, Tigerfang said:

Ah ye, I am not sure when C.C will get the new characters, I've been hearing about it and seeing KR videos on their new update. And usually when KR get's their update, ye know official will and then the Private server. Still though, something to look forward too hehe.

I  look forward to updates too

Edited by happySboy
sorry, accidentally repeating posts

54 minutes ago, Tigerfang said:

Ah same, my Seth is the only max level atm (still working on Puri gear) but I look forward to this new update and 2 new character stories ^-^.
On a side note I apologize not responding for a while, my internet was out for weeks..so I couldn't get on to check forums. :(

Oh no problem! Don’t worry about it ~ But yes, looking forward to it ^-^

@Tigerfang @happySboy Please do not double/triple/etc. post, as it is considered post farming and may lead to a warning point. Instead, edit your original reply with what you wanted to add or use the multi-quote tool.

I've merged your posts for you.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:37 AM, Ykhar said:

I'm agree. XD
First time watch the trailer, I think I'll met Maka Albarn in Closers version, unfortunately no...

love both new characters,looking forward to play them

big chest is love and life,flat chest also a welcome for me

Finally have the maintenance, although there is no update, but there are anniversary box.

Looking forward to next event or updates.:D

:question::shocked::good::happyJ::confused:

:me::happyLev::love::happyTina::pleased:

Edited by happySboy