Jump to content
Eligos

Runaway from EME here

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone! :happyLev:

My name is Ein (I also go by Summer). I used to play on the official Closers server but after quitting and returning numerous times, I've decided to try this server out too in hopes of it keeping my attention for longer than a few days.
Currently I'm leveling Wolfgang (my previous main and favorite character). While it is a bit lonely, I'd prefer that than torturing a soul to play with me when my loading is this abysmally slow. Though I'd still love to meet new people to talk with and am looking for advice!
My agent name is Eligos and my Wolfgang's name is Scaeva.

Nice to meet you all!

Edited by Summerset ✧

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome here!
Not suprised u quit EME, they're sucking money like vampires

Hopefully we gonna get new update for a game soon~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to CC! Hope you enjoy it here~ if you want to add me in game, my IGN is Lylan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome!!!

Enjoy CC (code closers) well worth playing, experimenting and making new friends

:good::happyJ::hello::happyTina:

Edited by Aika

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aika said:

Welcome!!!

Enjoy CC (code closers) well worth playing, experimenting and making new friends

:good::happyJ::hello::happyTina:

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll definitely be sticking around for as possible. The community already seems great! :happyLev:

1 hour ago, Lylan said:

Welcome to CC! Hope you enjoy it here~ if you want to add me in game, my IGN is Lylan

Hi! Thank you!
I'll make sure to add you as soon as I can! :happyTina:

1 hour ago, Minos said:

Welcome here!
Not suprised u quit EME, they're sucking money like vampires

Hopefully we gonna get new update for a game soon~

Thank you for the welcome! ❤️
They really are. While I do understand supporting developers and contributing, their greed is transparent at this point. It's a bit saddening and I am sad to leave as I have made a lot of friends playing there, but unfortunately I don't feel like spending huge sums of money. 
:depressed:

Edited by Summerset ✧
Minor typo I noticed a second after posting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they are your friends, they could at least play or try code closers with you to see if they like it or not tho, at least that’s my opinion ^_^

:excited:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Aika said:

If they are your friends, they could at least play or try code closers with you to see if they like it or not tho, at least that’s my opinion ^_^

:excited:

Definitely true! I'll see who I can drag down here.:interested:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to CODE: Closers. You could meet more new people and talk with them by joining our Discord server. Link on my signature
Nice to meet you and enjoy your stay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Moe said:

Welcome to CODE: Closers. You could meet more new people and talk with them by joining our Discord server. Link on my signature
Nice to meet you and enjoy your stay!

 

6 hours ago, 2Dk said:

hello and welcome

Thank you both for the kind welcome!:excited:
(I joined the server earlier today.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...