Sign in to follow this  
Nayu

Is there not a event in the first half year?

hey, i'm a new guy here and just  played C.C. in January, of course I think the C.C. server is a pretty good server. But unfortunatly, I missed the Christmas event perfectly.

So I have a question, that is there not a event in the first half year?

I have seen the past threads in union and I did not find any event information in the first half year. And as you see, today is the Valentine's Day, but I did not see any news about maintenance or event either.

So, events only belong to the second half year? 

Sorry to bother you, thank you!

Insert no ETA here.

In all seriousness though, events & stuff aren't only around Christmas time. We get them usually every holiday or every few months.

You can find out more about updates, events & maints through the forums. The staff normally always makes posts regarding them.

All in all we don't have set dates or times where we have events, it's really just no ETA.

We had year ago, while back Violet was GM, an anniversary event. It happen around April-May, but we don't know if it will ever back.

For now only 3 events are known - summer, halloween, winter. For rest no ETA, no information either

Unless we get tied up with something else (Like a new main patch with the classes and stuff) then the next event should be Easter. This isn't a set in stone this will happen so don't hold us to it but this would be something we're hoping to do. Usually events would have been Valentines but I had some stuff to take care of so up until last week I couldn't commit to making an event, especially since I wanna go back to the drawing board a bit to improve the quality of our events a bit before releasing a new one.

So to answer the question, most likely easter if not easter then we'd likely do something before summer regardless so would just be an event to have an event 😀