I'm a returning player to closers, I transitioned from NA to C:C (like most people probably did) I'm a Yuri main and right now shes just level 83, but I'm planning on getting her to 88 in the near future. I also used to play Tina and Harpy a lot, but I had to leave them at NA.. I took this new server as a chance to experience other characters (while keeping my Yuri of course) I really like PvP even though I'm very bad at it. I also like to do raids even though I'm very bad at it. My favorite part about closers is the leveling grind. I also came here to make friends that I can play and enjoy the game with! I joined the crew Light yesterday, and so far I like it. @me in the discord if you want to talk! 

Discord: ew#4132   IGN: RattiJrJR 
Btw, not that anyone cares but, here are my chars ranked from worst to best: Yuri, Luna, Nata, Tina, Harpy, Bai, Mirae, Seulbi, J, Noname, Levia, Sekhmet, Violet, Wolfgang, Soma, Seha, Tein (Don't yell at me)

Glad you’re enjoying the crew so far ~ also welcome to code closers uwu if you’d ever like me to help you, lemme know!