Moe

1x20 The Scythe and Gun! Discussion Thread

RjT6aAu.png

Hello, Agents!
Welcome to the 1x20 The Scythe and Gun! Discussion Thread!
For the latest update viewable here:

Shining Star and Gacha previews if you're looking for how they look like:

What do you like about this update?

What do you not like about this update?

What custom content would you be interested in seeing in future updates?

If you find any bugs please report it HERE

Thank you for your feedback!

This was faster than I expected, wow. I will go through the patch notes and give more insights later.

Edit: so yeap, I was right on my statement. You guys did a very good job on releasing all of these contents. In fact, it went faster than I thought it would, so kudos and my appreciation to it. On a personal note, something to keep in mind, is that I would love to see some effort from the staff on making C:C a bit more unique and less of a "copy and paste" from KR (as in, we get the same content with minor differences here and there and a bigger rate on drop/exp/money). Perhaps the staff could look into streamlining a bit more the access to gears to multiple characters, so gearing is less painful and perhaps we can focus more on having future content related to PvP tournaments and such other than signature and screenshot contests? This is a legit question coming out of a place of love and care - or else I wouldn't have sticked to this server since 2017. ❤️

Edited by Kaideh

21 minutes ago, Kaideh said:

This was faster than I expected, wow. I will go through the patch notes and give more insights later.

Edit: so yeap, I was right on my statement. You guys did a very good job on releasing all of these contents. In fact, it went faster than I thought it would, so kudos and my appreciation to it. On a personal note, something to keep in mind, is that I would love to see some effort from the staff on making C:C a bit more unique and less of a "copy and paste" from KR (as in, we get the same content with minor differences here and there and a bigger rate on drop/exp/money). Perhaps the staff could look into streamlining a bit more the access to gears to multiple characters, so gearing is less painful and perhaps we can focus more on having future content related to PvP tournaments and such other than signature and screenshot contests? This is a legit question coming out of a place of love and care - or else I wouldn't have sticked to this server since 2017. ❤️

Agent,

I have pushed a custom content agenda for a while now. The team do have plans to produce content that separates CODE: Closers from official, we can only ask for your patience whilst we work on doing so.

Have a good weekend~

I like the new looks for the new discord server :excited:! It looks more nicer with some photos for the rules, I like the update too! Thanks for your hardwork (-for the staff)

I'll just say have fun with the shining star set yall, whales rise up.

Seriously, shining star set is the biggest fuck you that naddic has given me. After you work to get ur Rare Set with good Tunes but then they give out that BS.
Well, enjoy to those who plan to abuse Shining Star owo~

1 minute ago, Squishy said:

After you work to get ur Rare Set with good Tunes but then they give out that BS.

For what it's worth, there is an item that allows you to transfer tunes on your rare costume to SS.

Is there going to be an option to change the sync fibers (base) for anything other than draconian or is this permanent? I can understand if we have Mirae and Chuls draco it will make it easier, but options other than that would have been nice.

I can understand if the opinion on it was 'well, players will get draco pieces from it anyway, so no need to change it' but just thought I would enquire about it anyway.

Just now, Tsugu said:

Is there going to be an option to change the sync fibers (base) for anything other than draconian or is this permanent? I can understand if we have Mirae and Chuls draco it will make it easier, but options other than that would have been nice.

I can understand if the opinion on it was 'well, players will get draco pieces from it anyway, so no need to change it' but just thought I would enquire about it anyway.

Draconian was the trade off since that was the set originally obtainable with normal Synchros and a costume that is available for all characters.

The only complaint that I have is that every single set for Mirae released so far has been placed in the gacha instead of being a costume package like what was previously done for Housekeeper which in turn has made it super expensive to finish a set (New character + rng pulls) or even attempt to finish one. This alongside the missing private bm and the pet revamp system is a shame but otherwise everything else seems good.

:happyLev::miraelaugh:

Edited by Satan

On 3/20/2020 at 5:32 PM, Gitae said:

Agent,

I have pushed a custom content agenda for a while now. The team do have plans to produce content that separates CODE: Closers from official, we can only ask for your patience whilst we work on doing so.

Have a good weekend~

Hi Gitae! Perhaps we could have another round of "what do you like to see in the server" kind of thread again? Perhaps you could also share your vision and what you guys have in mind for custom content with us, so we can also give some insights. :)

On 3/24/2020 at 5:08 AM, Kaideh said:

Hi Gitae! Perhaps we could have another round of "what do you like to see in the server" kind of thread again? Perhaps you could also share your vision and what you guys have in mind for custom content with us, so we can also give some insights. :)

For our first round of custom content we've already planned it internally with the FO's and is already under early stages of development. We will be putting some priority on getting a small event out soon but the main reason it is small is so we can focus on the new custom content. This is definatly something we can do for a future custom content though but right now since its the first thing we wanted to keep it within our limitations but also so we can experiment more with the game during it.

We will likley bring out some previews and have a discussion thread but most of that will come after the event as that will be our focus for the next few weeks.

On 3/23/2020 at 4:01 AM, Satan said:

The only complaint that I have is that every single set for Mirae released so far has been placed in the gacha instead of being a costume package like what was previously done for Housekeeper which in turn has made it super expensive to finish a set (New character + rng pulls) or even attempt to finish one. This alongside the missing private bm and the pet revamp system is a shame but otherwise everything else seems good.

:happyLev::miraelaugh:

Private BM is something that we ran out of time for but something I will be looking into at some point in the future. As for the pet revamp we literally just missed it with the latest update. It caused us a lot of headaches with this update but unfortunatly it will be missing until we do a big update again. Apologies.

@Soma

How long HK rot is going to stay? Since in topic you said you will extend this rotation
Getting any parts for Mirae/NoName is hard, unless a lot of people open Gacha... 

Any fixes in the sight for the issues in-game right now?

"Please Wait" crash, white textures (it happens way sooner now unlike before), running out of system memory (at worst I experienced it only took 1 run after a fresh restart of the game).

All these seem to happen very frequently and sooner than ever. Don't know technical info I could give about them though...

19 hours ago, Soma said:

For our first round of custom content we've already planned it internally with the FO's and is already under early stages of development. We will be putting some priority on getting a small event out soon but the main reason it is small is so we can focus on the new custom content. This is definatly something we can do for a future custom content though but right now since its the first thing we wanted to keep it within our limitations but also so we can experiment more with the game during it.

We will likley bring out some previews and have a discussion thread but most of that will come after the event as that will be our focus for the next few weeks.

Private BM is something that we ran out of time for but something I will be looking into at some point in the future. As for the pet revamp we literally just missed it with the latest update. It caused us a lot of headaches with this update but unfortunatly it will be missing until we do a big update again. Apologies.

Thanks, for the heads up :selfie:

17 hours ago, Minos said:

@Soma

How long HK rot is going to stay? Since in topic you said you will extend this rotation
Getting any parts for Mirae/NoName is hard, unless a lot of people open Gacha... 

The gacha will be changing this Friday, but Domestic will be staying up for an additional 3 weeks.

15 hours ago, Kai🌸Haan said:

Any fixes in the sight for the issues in-game right now?

"Please Wait" crash, white textures (it happens way sooner now unlike before), running out of system memory (at worst I experienced it only took 1 run after a fresh restart of the game).

All these seem to happen very frequently and sooner than ever. Don't know technical info I could give about them though...

We are looking for a cause for the memory leak, but it is unfortuantely an ambigious issue that could be ANYWHERE in the game. They are doing what they can to try and narrow down and see about fixing it, but without any clear defining point to it, it's like finding a needle in a hay stack.

We do apologize for the delay but that is the team's top prioity in fixing right now.