Sign in to follow this  
TakerofSin

Old Player Coming Back

Hello, I used to play this game back when there was void elsword (gone permanently- sad life) and decided to take a break for a long time due to lack of friends as well as incidents. However, I decided to make my way back here and give it a chance to enjoy it like the old times. Hope to meet old/new players and make friends to play together. My favorite main is J.

I also have discord as well if it's easier to contact me via there ^_^

58 minutes ago, KannoZero said:

Welcome back man. Incase you don't have a crew feel free to dm me as I am the crew leader of the crew called DeathAbyss which is new and has new players. I'll post the link to my crew's discord server below. Though welcome back to code!!

https://discord.gg/tuMcCXr

Lovely,  I will look into the crew when I have the time to, appreciate it fam :pleased:

Hey Sin ~! I'm sure you more than likely don't remember me due to my name change, but I'm sure you remember Ryax, Deadly, kim and the others! Welcome back

59 minutes ago, Miia said:

Hey Sin ~! I'm sure you more than likely don't remember me due to my name change, but I'm sure you remember Ryax, Deadly, kim and the others! Welcome back

I still remember well since you gave me the names and I do apologize for my disappearance as well as "hostile" approaches towards you and the others, but I'm glad to hear from you again.

6 hours ago, TakerofSin said:

I still remember well since you gave me the names and I do apologize for my disappearance as well as "hostile" approaches towards you and the others, but I'm glad to hear from you again.

Things happen & life isn't perfect. It's fine, dw! Also, id you'd ever like to reunite with us, just let me know - I'd be more than happy to start over

57 minutes ago, Miia said:

Things happen & life isn't perfect. It's fine, dw! Also, id you'd ever like to reunite with us, just let me know - I'd be more than happy to start over

I'm all free hands right now, whatever case may be down I'm down for a restart and reunion

6 hours ago, TakerofSin said:

I'm all free hands right now, whatever case may be down I'm down for a restart and reunion

You can join our crew's discord & it's up to you whether you want to join our crew in game or not~ ♥

https://discord.gg/wQGSdp

I remember you... You were playing Raven on Void, right?

Anyway, welcome to Code Closers, hope you enjoy your stay here~

58 minutes ago, Ykhar said:

I remember you... You were playing Raven on Void, right?

Anyway, welcome to Code Closers, hope you enjoy your stay here~

I saw your name before and yes I was a raven player, but... not anymore since he's gone for good, but glad to hear from you again :pleased:

Edited by TakerofSin