Chiharu

When you forget to introduce yourself

Well.... Hello everyone, I'm Chiharu. I'm actually a currently playing person that forgot to introduce myself. Oh don't worry, I've been reading forums and stuff, just haven't really commented on threads lol. Anywho, I first heard of this server from people who played Void Elsword waayyyy back before it shutdown and decided to try it out with a group of friends and liked it. I actually played until I capped when the cap level on here was lvl 70 and then went back to void and then came back here after void shutdown so I am pretty much here to stay as you can see. I was a Yuri main but now I'm a Bai main (still learning more stuff though lol). If you've seen me around, I'm usually the person answering people's cries for help whenever they need a carry for a dungeon nowadays since I've already got pretty decent gear to get by. Let's see here......what else.... Oh, um you can also find me in the code closers discord server either buying or selling stuff or pretty much wandering around as well. My usual homebase is puri ops ch7 so if you want, you can always stop by and say hello sorry, I'm a bit awkward when it comes to talking XD. I look forward to even more crazy shenanigans with you all. 

Edited by Chiharu
Oh yeah, I usually go by Chi, Chiha, or Chichi. either one is fine, really.

No worries, you're not the only one! Nice to meet you by the way

Great to hear another bai main, really love her, looking forward to meeting you
:cunning:

Edited by TakerofSin

17 hours ago, TakerofSin said:

No worries, you're not the only one! Nice to meet you by the way

Great to hear another bai main, really love her, looking forward to meeting you
:cunning:

Likewise~

14 hours ago, Miia said:

Hai chi! and dw I still haven't created an introduction xD

Ilyyy ♥