NeroFortex

I keep getting this error....won't let me play.

Hello support team, today I open closers, play a bit and suddenly the game closes and a screen pops up with an error code 0xE019101A, I'm not sure if this is a bug..so far my computer is running very well, I'm only having this problem with C:C...please help (I only run Windows Defender)

wxPA2EX.png

Edited by NeroFortex

Check the following post to see if anything there helps:

EDIT:
It would appear that many people are having problems with Xigncode right now. We do not yet know the cause as C:C does not control Xigncode, but we're looking for a solution and hopefully it resolves itself in time.

Edited by Rulebook

34 minutes ago, Rulebook said:

Check the following post to see if anything there helps:

I appreciate the help Field Officer but:

1. My error code isn't listed in the general support topic or in the XIGNCODE FAQ

2. When I tried to download the XIGNCODE file to replace it, it just shows me "404 file not found"

3. I tried diagnosing the game and still have the same problem.

Should I just reinstall the whole game again?...or perhaps should I contact "support@wellbia.com" with the error log?

I thought its just me who had this error today..
Need more information about what causing this error, and hope this got fixed asap..
:zzz:

got this error too, first time i see it but has happened like 3 times in the last 15mins, gotta stop trying and just do something else for a bit i guess :shocked:

Edited by Frostou
spelling error mostly

Im having the same issues.. first time i was check on my phone while my chara in the hub.. and when i was checking my closers again its gone o.o without any notification error.. i try relogin but the problem still come on 2-3 minutes online. 

And then i relog again.. about 2 minutes and still my closers is gone again like its a force close but this time i got notif like virus.

I hope this recover soon :(

Okay... I thought I'm the only one having this problem and I had to install and run 4 antivirus/antimalware programs (which resulted in 0 threats) and disable every non-core services or apps to no avail.

The error reproduces everytime I press 'F2' after a dungeon run. Everything else is fine running before that. 

Edited by tornelli

I don't know if this may help, but from previous server Void Elsword had this issue and people said to delete "xign code file" and it worked for a lot of users. I don't know if it may work with code closers, but I would suggest giving it  shot and see what happens.

I am having this issue as well.  Tried a few things to troubleshoot it; however, I am just getting kicked out randomly.  Sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes 15 minutes.    I tried deleting the XIGN CODE folder and that had no effect.  Repairing the game afterwards replaced the deleted files with the same sizes and signatures.

my C:C is happen it too , also  i dont know why have this problem  . Aleast i didnt have it yesterday,just happen at the morning

4 hours ago, Clay said:

hmmmmm.... maybe, just maybe... the official closers are trying to do something to c:c?

They're in no way linked to us, so there'd be nothing they can do (since the issue is with XIGNCODE and not the game).

any updates with this issue? good thing i checked forums and found out i'm not the only one experiencing this.

Edited by Raden

Just now, Raden said:

any updates with this issue? it seems like good thing i checked forums and found out i'm not the only one experiencing this.

There's unfortunately no fix for the issue yet. We'll be sure to mention when there is, though.

Our [Official Discord] is the quickest way to get updates on the situation.

We're still in the process of looking into it! We apologize for any inconvenience guys!