PescaNova

Back again after 2 years.

Hello everyone.

How's everyone doing?
Decided to come back to play this game since I was getting the itch of playing the game again. Came to play again and I already forgot how to play Violet, forgot all about positioning and skill usage so I need to get back to remember those.

However I'm lost now. Don't know how to progress the story and equipment nowadays since the last time I played it, the area to get the good stuff was the Union Division HQ. However I don't think anyone will be doing that with the newer areas so I don't know how to progress solo for the equipment so some highlight would be appreciated.

These are the stats of my Violet. ( Yes they are poor now and were poor 2 years ago on the Union HQ area )
https://imgur.com/a/rebxPMp

Long time no see! Welcome back to the game~
There is a lot that changed. We've got Beelzebub area and raids. That give you brand new weapons and mods. We've also got an update with Busan. Area that gives you third mod and set of trinkets. 

+15 isn't anymore highest enhancement cap. Now we have +16 and +17. As well as SS tunes and new unique costume set that is stronger than our previous rare sets. 

You'll get more help and review of updates if you join discord!

16 minutes ago, Ykhar said:

Long time no see! Welcome back to the game~
There is a lot that changed. We've got Beelzebub area and raids. That give you brand new weapons and mods. We've also got an update with Busan. Area that gives you third mod and set of trinkets. 

+15 isn't anymore highest enhancement cap. Now we have +16 and +17. As well as SS tunes and new unique costume set that is stronger than our previous rare sets. 

You'll get more help and review of updates if you join discord!

Neat. Whats the forum post with the discord link tho?

13 minutes ago, PescaNova said:

Neat. Whats the forum post with the discord link tho?

Here!

Welcome back there is a lot of stuff that changed once you get out of union division hq. Just go around on discord to see what changed and imo go join a crew to help ya out since you'll probably need a crew to help ya out.