xmarkosx2001

Wildhüter leveling?

Hey there,
I've noticed that with all Wildhüters, you cannot level quickly and just do quests in the next area. I'm just level 15 with my Luna, and I don't know if I should keep going, won't it take ages to do all the quests?

you can level quickly and skip the quests, but main story (main quests) have to be continued starting at guro station, and you have to clear whole hunter's night story to unlock busan
it won't take ages to do all quests, probably 1 ~ 3 days depend on you 😄

On 5/22/2020 at 10:27 AM, Freir said:

you can level quickly and skip the quests, but main story (main quests) have to be continued starting at guro station, and you have to clear whole hunter's night story to unlock busan

thank you! i just wasnt sure, since before guro station no quests appear if you skipped the first ones

On 5/22/2020 at 10:27 AM, Freir said:

sorry for quoting again, but I'm now at guro station, and I'm still unable to do any quests, since they are not shown. only the first quest, from e. 01 is shown, since i have skipped all quests since then. i spent hours getting to 66 and now this?