Is Wolfgang viable now, or is he the worst buggy wizard?

I have already tried everything with the character, plus the page loads and the damage is the same for me that the PC is buggy on the server, because in the officer it is much more noticeable, and that my character has 4m of cmba and 41k base damage 800% critical magic dmg 70% critical cance 370% air damage 300 back atack probability of damage increased critical 157% and even so it takes 8 to 9m in hell contamination, with that jump rope my bai passes it in 5 minutes , the little damage of the character does not make sense

excuse me thanks for your information but it is irrelevant since you are 11m and I am 4m just imagine the gap that separates us I know the combo but not everything that I do a lot of damage at the beginning but I lose a lot progressively and that I do not like at all because of it is odigo that this bugg the character and the passive I always keep it active to maximize the damage of the following abilities

As far as I know, there is nothing bugged about Wolfgang at the moment. However, if you suspect that Wolfgang is bugged in some way, please make a post under Report a Bug and provide as many details as possible. Listing your stats doesn't really tell us anything; it would be more helpful if you could provide answers to some of these questions:

• Where is the bug located?
  • What does the bug do?
  • When did you first notice the bug?
  • How often does the bug appear?
  • Are there any specific conditions for the bug to appear?
  • Does the bug affect everyone or only a few people?

On that note, it should be said that just because one character is slower than another does not automatically mean that the character is nonviable or "bugged". Also, just because stats go up does not automatically mean that clear time will go down.

WoffggangbuggThe problem is that the character has no advance, according to the damage of his abilities it costs a lot to scale and the more combat power I get the more I realize I am thinking that I will need to put 50 base damage to see if the character reacts at once but I don't see much progress in it I've been seeing guides from the Korean server pj and the stacks but I'm going to regret that it is the base damage if I upload it to 50k and there are no changes that character, they should investigate it because I think he is one of the less balanced, compared to the rest that has been tested in advance

The problem started when I used my contamination equipment from the lv 80 tier 5 full +13 from there I did not see its decay, with 1.5 to 2m it lasted 16 minutes due to contamination hell, with 3.7m I made 8m now I have 4,042m well I will upload the combat 4.5m to see if there are changes, while reading I will keep informed but I apply all the combos and read all the passives of each ability, but there are passives that do not apply the effect then I will post the abilities that do not activate while you execute them

I just found the bug with woffgang when you are going to kill Yod in contamination hell you lower the combat power to 2m while reading hits, and then when I use the rank 3 skills I get the current combat from my pj it seems that woffgang looks affected inappropriately with the hell and flyking debuffs because it reads they lower more damage than normal and the combat also that usually happens between 2 or 3 times in the same scenario that debuffs apply the per my character is Soudwave you can confirm that while I enter a stage alias dungeon, because I can't imagine why it can't be appreciated because the value of combat changes rapidly.

Edited by DoomBrynger
2 hours ago, DoomBrynger said:

Please do not double/triple/etc. post, as it is considered post farming and may lead to a warning point. Instead, edit your original reply with what you wanted to add.

I've merged your triple post for you.