Miia

Multiple Useful Guides In One! (Updated: 11/21) ♥

52d2fddc733021d8a17e5be5c1e4b09c.png

If you have ANY questions regarding any of this, just let me know here or you can also add me on discord Miia#4389!

Feel free to add me if you’re interested in getting help from me in-game:

Lylan is my IGN

BigPinkDivider.png

:selfie:ee1e2396247f320024c43be5d2f17a27.png:sethgiveme:

Spoiler

:happytina:a915b81aaae17d893767b9ccfdc61e36.png:yeah:

Spoiler

PART 1

PART 2

Part 3

Part 4

:eunhawait:4496fc8bfcfb49a331b74b134fb9fefe.png:excited:

Spoiler

PART 1

PART 2

:happyLev:6bbd0e10250115bee0a351c9c1f4f2e7.png:cunning:

Spoiler

No parts will be made for this one since it's pretty straight forward and not much to explain. However, if you have any other questions about this, just let me know!

:hit:0f5001cfcc19d31b278d48b2e43cb848.png:pleased:

Spoiler

BigPinkDivider.png

unknown.png

Will be updated as soon as more content is released on my channel relating to guides that can help you!

If you want to share this with anyone, here's the tiny url you can use:
https://tinyurl.com/ClosersGuides

Edited by Miia
Updated: 11/21/20

I mean, you don't have to bump your guide every day... I think you can bump it once per 14 days to make sure it won't be necro :happyJ:

+

The guide for gear grinding is missing a lot of important points.
One of the most critical one is lack of information where you can get Gremory boxes. If not event, then how? Why you not mentioning it to make sure people will know?
You also missing a point of showing off each teams mission stories - each is different, each character got other rewards from quests. There are similar points in rewards like protection chips from SA quest which you didn't mention (and which are important). For example Blacklambs got more dungeons and areas to do, they got items which they can get for first dungeon clean on areas like Black Lamb Ship (forgot area name, pardon me).
A lot of unclean informations, most of them are useful, but missing explanation.

I mention it because if someone decided to farm for gear, should make some main stories or dungeons to claim important items which drops from it (Lubricants, fibers etc.)

Fact that your letting new players think that selling kinda-expensive items which might be important for them in gearing/tuning end-game stuff (e.g. Platinum Drives, Performance Equalizers which people might need for tuning after all) makes me question your knowledge about game at the beginning of your journey.

Edited by Minos

@Minos

"Fact that your letting new players think that selling kinda-expensive items which might be important for them in gearing/tuning end-game stuff (e.g. Platinum Drives, Performance Equalizers which people might need for tuning after all) makes me question your knowledge about game at the beginning of your journey."

Part 2 is going to mention everything else. That is why I have part 1 and more for a reason. I will be uploading part 2 on Wednesday. Read the description if you haven’t letting players know that if they need it, they can keep it for themselves. As well as stated in the video. 

Spoiler

unknown.png

"One of the most critical one is lack of information where you can get Gremory boxes. If not event, then how? Why you not mentioning it to make sure people will know?
You also missing a point of showing off each teams mission stories - each is different, each character got other rewards from quests"

1. I did mention where you can get gremory boxes in gremory dungeons which is located in reverse theater & planar gate.
2. I mentioned that stories are useful through doing while leveling your character. I said doing missions - even side missions are useful. I even repeated myself.
 From saying that, people who need help, would understand that I'm basically saying quests - in fact, MOST are best for gearing up and even credits!

"A lot of unclean informations, most of them are useful, but missing explanation."

Please keep in mind that I try to make the videos short and not put too much information in one video. One, it would make people who are new or returning, feel like it's too much information to take in. Two, I mention things on the next video about things I haven't mentioned or things I haven't cleared off well. Closers is a game that has so much information to cover for new players that it needs to be shortened. Which would be logical for me to put things in small terms.

I have my own discord written with more information for future videos -

Also, please keep in mind that this is coming from MY knowledge so I could be missing some information that I may not know yet. Which in fact, I stated in the end of the video in part 2 of credit grinding. "I will try to find more things to look for for grinding" - something like that.

Make sure to look at the video thoroughly next time, please.

Edited by Miia

ed3b9fc76c898d27da3111fdce9308fe.png
New video has been uploaded related to new players or returning ! This Guide tells you what’s the best way to level to 88 and then what to do after the temporary gear that you are given in the beginning!

This has taken be about 13+ hours to work on- Please read the description & as well as the comment I posted!