Teengate29

Widhuter Regular Agent Uniform

I don't know if Wildhuter has the ability to craft promotion gear as the Black Lambs can, same with the Special Agent Uniform. Because I have a Bai Winchester that's lvl. 70 and she's not a special agent yet, Idk if it's possible. I need some answers

2 minutes ago, Teengate29 said:

I don't know if Wildhuter has the ability to craft promotion gear as the Black Lambs can, same with the Special Agent Uniform. Because I have a Bai Winchester that's lvl. 70 and she's not a special agent yet, Idk if it's possible. I need some answers

they do, don't worry
Use Warp Fragments to craft cubes

Warp Fragments are obtained as a drop from most dungeons. They can be used to craft items (including Base to SA Promotion costume boxes) under the Code:Fusion tab.

On 6/26/2020 at 5:48 AM, Adjudicator said:

Warp Fragments are obtained as a drop from most dungeons. They can be used to craft items (including Base to SA Promotion costume boxes) under the Code:Fusion tab.

Dungeons like what, and where do I craft the Regular Agent and Special Agent gear for Wildhuter?

Guys serious, Where can I craft my Bai's Regular Agent and Special Agent gear, because I don't know where that is?