Moe

1x40 Enter Your Nightmare Discussion Thread

Stage 4: Not sure what to think about the Red lasers. You could nerf the damage, but if it's non-lethal even after taking 4+ hits, what's the point of having it there.
Here's my suggestion to players instead. Reduce your character skill visibility. Get used to hiding the UI for a moment, it might help you focus better for moments like that.

Stage 5: @Viruska I believe it's just the red lasers for stage 4 carrying over. Though I haven't really taken long enough in stage 5 to see if the red lasers spawn again.
I don't know how it's coded, but If there's a way to end the event/source of the lasers once stage 5 begins so it stops/won't deal damage, that would be great.

Stage 7: I don't know if the green circle mechanic can stun the black bear, but it could be a consideration. If you're adding this, maybe increase the interval between spawns?

Stage 8: Could you increase the aggro range of the bears a bit? Apart from ping, the usual cause for the bears to be off-sync is they don't aggro at the same time, even if I'm standing between them at the bear head north of the map. Maybe there's a merit to fighting one at a time, but off-sync bears makes it a pain to dodge because you will get hit by the 2nd wall anyway.

Stage 10: Can Gitae please have voice lines on spawn and death? :love:

New PNAs: I'm still not sure what to feel about the stats. They might be a little too good since they're combining a lot of stats.

Though one thing's for sure, the Phys/Psi Attack combination is proportionally weak vs its Crit Dmg counterparts. Just remove it to give players the choice between two Crit Dmgs.

It's honestly hard to give suggestions because people will often go for the "meta" choice. If the Attack combination gets buffed accordingly, then people might switch to that. If it's still proportionally weak, then it'll be used less. Atm, the ABC CDmg combi just has more value due to more and more procs. Phys/Psi Crit Dmg can be viable on Yuri, but it's still 19.5% vs the 21% total for ABC CDmg. Even Atk Spd exists for Hybrids who're still starved for Atk Spd.

To make Phys/Psi CDmg viable for others, it could be increased to 17.5%. It falls between AB (14%) and ABC (21%) giving a better alternative for characters with less procs.

Here's another alternative. Remove the combinations for Atk and Crit Dmg altogether. Just to remind people, the individual PNAs are pretty good by themselves. Retain the 5% Damage increase on each of them, but make the combinations more utility related just like the other stats are.
-I believe the EXP/Drop/Cred combi and Atk Spd/Move Spd combi already does well.
-The PPR Combination can be removed and give us a more MP-focused combination. 5% Max MP and 300 MP Regen/3s (100 MP/s). For reference a lvl 70 Ampoule is effectively 225 MP/s considering its CD.
-A more defensive combination that gives 90 Phys/Psi Dmg Reduc and 1500 HP Regen/3s (500 HP/s). Should be around 5% damage reduction based on previous tests, worth 3 Dmg Reduc Lvl 10 PNAs. Lvl 70 Ampoule is 1125 HP/s, Lvl 83 one is even better in comparison.

Values still up for change of course. Just pitching an idea.

Edited by Kai🌸Haan

10 hours ago, Kai🌸Haan said:

Stage 4: Not sure what to think about the Red lasers. You could nerf the damage, but if it's non-lethal even after taking 4+ hits, what's the point of having it there.
Here's my suggestion to players instead. Reduce your character skill visibility. Get used to hiding the UI for a moment, it might help you focus better for moments like that.

Stage 5: @Viruska I believe it's just the red lasers for stage 4 carrying over. Though I haven't really taken long enough in stage 5 to see if the red lasers spawn again.
I don't know how it's coded, but If there's a way to end the event/source of the lasers once stage 5 begins so it stops/won't deal damage, that would be great.

Maybe half of the players should wear glasses... :happyJ:
For real tho, I think the best way to fix barely visible indicators would be either:
- changing their color
- showing a warning message before/when the indicators spawn
- if solutions above fail, reducing the dmg.

And I guess you're right about the red lasers appearing on stage 5. I only want to add that those red lasers appear only at the beginning of stage 5 (same goes to purple lasers from stage 3, they appear at the beginning of stage 4). Hope it's fixable.

@ViruskaDon't really know if they're able to change indicators. In-game indicators are color-coded and if you check the in-game guide, Red ones are for attacks, Orange for debuffs, Blue for avoiding mechanics (Bytess  jump pads), and Green for buffs.

@Insertnamehere999If you still think stage 10 is boring, learn how to dodge the debuff from Gitae's spawn. Stage 10 will take no time at all.

...hold up, so....Gitae was there to give us the debuff? I was so busy killing that I didn't even notice. Now that explains why I kept getting that debuff. So how exactly do you dodge the debuff. Honestly, this is reminding me of when I figured out that you can dodge and avoid Yod's debuff in Hell and OF.

Dodge at gitae's first step, literally

Lemme double post on this one for the bump and suggestion (not gunna include this on my thread yet)

Perfected Adaptation Strain - shouldn't this include ABC damage rather than adding empowered state charge speed?
Perfected Graceful Strain - put Empowered State Charge Speed along here instead