netocx

A little disappointed with today's maintenance and the custom dungeon

Good morning, good afternoon, good night.

I've been trying not to get stressed and freak out with this new custom dungeon, but it is so difficult for me and I feel that if I don't get out, I will get discouraged from the game.
Everybody I talked to this week complained to me about stage 7, and when I read the topic about the dungeon on the forum, I also saw some complaints about that stage there.
I was very anxious to tell my crew friends that they would be able to go beyond stage 7, that there would be some update where it became playable.

But... no

You only worried about a drop that would probably affect the economy (which is already bad)
I'm starting to wonder if you really want new players or those who can't buy cash to stay in the game.

(I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong place and didn't use tags, I really avoid posting things on the forum)

Economy isn't bad though.  Just pgc and SS acc imo but alright.  One could say costume prices are bad but its only bad the day of release because of hype.  New players shouldn't be trying to aim for those and instead should be focusing on gearing which imo isnt economy destroying.  The new custom dungeon is designed for mid to end game players so again new players shouldn't rly try to full clear a dg thats not designed for them. You get the PNA stage 5 anyways which doesn't rly take effort to clear if u play it right.

Regarding stage 7 ppl have already found ways to beat it and in fact ik some ppl who cleared stage 7 at 5m tcp and not just stage 7, full clear.
kek.gif

Keep in mind this is a KOREAN mmorpg.  These games are meant to be farm heavy and u can very well easily farm youself to end game without spending a penny.
Paying in this game is to progress faster.

If u wanna get discouraged from the game cause u cant clear a dungeon that's not designed for newer players, then i guess cya later.
(If you're not a new player I apologize in advance)

Edited by KitsuneGirl

2 hours ago, netocx said:

that there would be some update where it became playable

As far as I know, this was not promised or guaranteed in any capacity, and certainly not for today. The most the staff have said is that we might consider making changes to the dungeon if anything arises that is truly insurmountable. As the person above clearly demonstrated, there is an effective out to Stage 7. Therefore, at this time, we have decided that no action needs to be taken.

You only worried about a drop that would probably affect the economy

This is not why the higher-level Grem Boxes were removed; they were removed because they were deemed to be too good of an item for this dungeon. On that note, Common Grem Boxes still drop and that seemed to be the version most often sold, so I don't think this change will affect the economy to any significant degree. But I stress again that the economy isn't why the other Grem Boxes were removed.

I'm starting to wonder if you really want new players or those who can't buy cash to stay in the game.

You don't need to cash in order to beat this dungeon. All it truly requires is endgame gear and knowledge on the mechanics, neither of which needs cash. Honestly, you don't even need full endgame gear to beat this dungeon; I know people who beat this while still using Puri83 stuff and suffering an ilvl penalty. The only thing that might need cash is enhancements and tuning, but even then the server offers you plenty of free solutions even outside of events.

The new custom content was designed to be for players who are deep in endgame or have already done with endgame. Since this is a permanent addition and not a temporary event, we saw no need for it to be readily available to all levels. New players will not be able to access the content right away, but they will be able to eventually. All they need to do is progress through the game as normal, and sooner or later they will reach a stage where they can run the dungeon and access the content.

1 hour ago, KitsuneGirl said:

Economy isn't bad though.  Just pgc and SS acc imo but alright.  One could say costume prices are bad but its only bad the day of release because of hype.  New players shouldn't be trying to aim for those and instead should be focusing on gearing which imo isnt economy destroying. 

When I wrote that the economy was bad, that was exactly what I was thinking about when I wrote. In my view, as a PRIVATE SERVER, rare acc shouldn't cost that much. It is insane that you have to farm 5b to buy 4 accs. And unfortunately, rare and unique customs cannot be ignored as they give good status. When to focus new players on customs: Try to understand them. You start a game now and all you want is a cool look, at the same time that you want to be strong. I keep telling them to wait for events, because they are going to get some costumes to wear for a moment.

2 hours ago, KitsuneGirl said:

The new custom dungeon is designed for mid to end game players so again new players shouldn't rly try to full clear a dg thats not designed for them. You get the PNA stage 5 anyways which doesn't rly take effort to clear if u play it right.

Regarding stage 7 ppl have already found ways to beat it and in fact ik some ppl who cleared stage 7 at 5m tcp and not just stage 7, full clear.
kek.gif

Okay, we have ways to pass, but that doesn't make the stage problem less. He's still there. And for me I do it, it is not 100% of the time it works. There should be a way to contain it, without doing it desperately and using bugs. I have several players in my crew who are getting to know the game now and are already in the mid / end game gear. With good status and TCP, and they are still unable to complete this dungeon.

1 hour ago, Adjudicator said:

As far as I know, this was not promised or guaranteed in any capacity, and certainly not for today. The most the staff have said is that we might consider making changes to the dungeon if anything arises that is truly insurmountable. As the person above clearly demonstrated, there is an effective out to Stage 7. Therefore, at this time, we have decided that no action needs to be taken.

Once again I can only see that if half a dozen can do it, you will not do anything about it. We are back to square one. I really think the game should be playable and fun for everyone.

(I stayed in stage 7 because it really has been the problem, but we cannot ignore that in other stages of the dungeon it has some bugs that have already been reported in the other post)

17 minutes ago, netocx said:

Okay, we have ways to pass, but that doesn't make the stage problem less. He's still there. And for me I do it, it is not 100% of the time it works. There should be a way to contain it, without doing it desperately and using bugs. I have several players in my crew who are getting to know the game now and are already in the mid / end game gear. With good status and TCP, and they are still unable to complete this dungeon.

may i ask the chars u guys are playing and what's the current tcp of ur mid to end game crew members?
Idk cause a lot of 6-7m's in my crew and clearing it with no trouble 
The chars they play is Mirae/seulbi/Luna/Tina

Edited by KitsuneGirl

Clearing dungeon is simple u can try to practice in hallucinations if u are new to the game but then try the real if u are confident that u will clear it , the  thing is also if u are with end game gear u can clear the  dungeon without any problem , also one more thing   git gut

Perfect dodge is the most broken mechanic in this game.

If you can't get the bear stuck on the dungeon obstacles, learn to perfect dodge it first. Might require high move speed or a good mobility skill to outrun it while you wait out your iframes before you can dodge again (Yuri has her Lunging Slash and Supersonic Slash, for example). You could use that time to cast a quick skill or reposition to get it stuck.

I've moved your thread to the correct section for you.

In the future, please use this thread to discuss the new update: