Sign in to follow this  
zerolee

Hello once again Code Closers

Hello guys! Returning player here, im giving this game another try because i've grown fond of it lately once again.

The main reason why i've left the last time was because i had no one to play with, used to have a friend but he grew tired of the game. Now i've noticed the server had some changes regarding the EXP table and initial rewards and cosmetics. 

I know nothing about end game farming, dailies or even what to do at max level. I was wondering if there is any guild wanting to find new players and if any could take me in! 

Thanks in advance!

Hello and welcome back!

Most people are on Discord so if you need help and/or want to find a circle to join that would be a great place to start. The link can be found here:

@zerolee
Feel free to check out our crew! [Sky] We always help one another and we’re more than happy to help you on your journey ~ I also have a video suited for new players / returning so that can help you a bit!

https://youtu.be/z1R0lu5uHH4

Here is our link to the crew, feel free to check it out and welcome back to Code:Closers!