Each character's pros and cons?

I'm a new player and struggling what character to main, I've been searching and people always say yuri and J is garbage. but when i played them they didnt feel like garbage at all. 

And I keep seeing people say that "just choose what suits your playstyle", but also a lot of people say "if you're a begginner, use a character that isnt hard to play" etc.. 

Anyone here who mastered all characters and be able to provide infos on each of their pros and cons?

Also I the very first time I played the game I chose Violet cuz she looked hot af. But I was still new and didnt know I had to save the new player box. I opened everything and I dont feel like playing her anymore cuz everything's about to expire.

1 hour ago, mechabear101 said:

people always say yuri and J is garbage

if people say it, that they don't have any clue how to play those character. J is definitely not weak and Yuri had some buff which make her good character.

"just choose what suits your playstyle", but also a lot of people say "if you're a begginner, use a character that isnt hard to play" etc.. 

I think what they meant is fact that Violet is one of the hardest chars for beginners (since her FM2 as well as basic attacks are something unique in game)

Anyone here who mastered all characters and be able to provide infos on each of their pros and cons?

I never played male characters, so cannot say anything about them, but when it comes to female, every except Violet (and maybe Bai/Mirae if you don't understand how they work and what statistic they need) is pretty easy to learn how to play them. Didn't play a lot of Luna, I seen people struggle with her, but so far, if you read description of skills and ask people/read guides, you can "master" (as you call it, I'd rather say - learn) any character. Problem begins if you cannot master dodges on end-game.

As far as I know, people consider Soma being broken and weak due to her slow attacks, but she's still amazing character if you can play her correctly.
So for me there's no cons of playing character, except getting use to each playstyle and understanding which gameplay style makes you bored, which interest more.

Edited by Minos

I got you some pros and cons, doesn't speak to their playstyles though.

BL                             Pro                Con

Seha                        Gunblade            PSP is dead dude

Seulbi                      Cute girl            Knives are sharp

Yuri                          Cute girl            Won't let me use her wheelchair

Tein                         Cute girl            Underrated

J                              Chad                Chad

WD

Nata                        Could be a Sonic Protag        Could be a Sonic Protag

Levia                       Cute girl            Hatched from yoshi egg

Harpy                     Cute girl            Out of my league

Tina                        Cute girl            Can't use my fridge

Violet                      Cute girl            Won't let me spend her dads money

WH

Wolfgang                L'Oréal                Probably not gonna be teacher of the year

Luna                        Cute girl            Selfie stick            

Soma                      Cute girl            Only a little crazy, slightly

Bai                           Cute girl            Why only wear one coloured contact and not two

Seth                        Cute girl            Dog, maybe

RT

Mirae                           Ti                ts

Chulsoo                     Akimbo                Gun guy and not gun girl

Personally

3 hours ago, mechabear101 said:

And I keep seeing people say that "just choose what suits your playstyle", but also a lot of people say "if you're a begginner, use a character that isnt hard to play" etc.. 

I've played most of the characters, for me easiest to play would be (BL) J (if you can manage his health since he doesn't have a MP bar), (WD) Tina (once you finish 1st promo), (WH) Bai/Wolfgang. I don't recommend going for Rattus characters since they're kinda hard (for me). Looking at guides help if you want to main a certain character

I just playing each character until 1st promo and see which playstyle is easier/more fun for you

Edited by Screw
forgot to add something
3 hours ago, Minos said:

if people say it, that they don't have any clue how to play those character. J is definitely not weak and Yuri had some buff which make her good character.

I think what they meant is fact that Violet is one of the hardest chars for beginners (since her FM2 as well as basic attacks are something unique in game)

I never played male characters, so cannot say anything about them, but when it comes to female, every except Violet (and maybe Bai/Mirae if you don't understand how they work and what statistic they need) is pretty easy to learn how to play them. Didn't play a lot of Luna, I seen people struggle with her, but so far, if you read description of skills and ask people/read guides, you can "master" (as you call it, I'd rather say - learn) any character. Problem begins if you cannot master dodges on end-game.

As far as I know, people consider Soma being broken and weak due to her slow attacks, but she's still amazing character if you can play her correctly.
So for me there's no cons of playing character, except getting use to each playstyle and understanding which gameplay style makes you bored, which interest more.

I see, thanks. I decided to just remake a Violet. I think her playstyle doesnt seem unique/weird to me since she was the first character I've played.

1 hour ago, Screw said:

Personally

I've played most of the characters, for me easiest to play would be (BL) J (if you can manage his health since he doesn't have a MP bar), (WD) Tina (once you finish 1st promo), (WH) Bai/Wolfgang. I don't recommend going for Rattus characters since they're kinda hard (for me). Looking at guides help if you want to main a certain character

I just playing each character until 1st promo and see which playstyle is easier/more fun for you

Thanks for the recommendations, and yea I have all characters except that i didnt turn them into SA yet. the quest is hard.  I wanna look at guides but most seem outdated. I'll just play i guess, learn it myself

I can only tell about characters that I have been playing. Harpy is really fast and aerial type character. She has wind and cards theme and that is pretty cool. She isn't really strong, compared to rattus of course but she does have great damage. The only problem with her is that you can run out of skills really fast if you don't pay attention to her kit. Bai is strong, but you need fast fingers to play her. I mean here V skill which is very important for all her skills to deal better damage. She is quite easy to play, once you learn how to move with her.  About Soma... Some people will say she is weak, but she really is not weak. Attack speed doesn't affect her, but she has really strong, burst skills like Ex sky breaker, nice iframes and good debuff skill. And also she is cute! Luna on the other side is difficult to play, due to her shield system. Her V skill is a counter that gives a buff. Basically you need to use V, before enemy hits you, but this skill also enhances other skills, which are visible on buff bar. Luna has many i-frames that helps her survive everything. Eunha is just out in KR, so I'll skip her for now.

1 hour ago, Ykhar said:

I can only tell about characters that I have been playing. Harpy is really fast and aerial type character. She has wind and cards theme and that is pretty cool. She isn't really strong, compared to rattus of course but she does have great damage. The only problem with her is that you can run out of skills really fast if you don't pay attention to her kit. Bai is strong, but you need fast fingers to play her. I mean here V skill which is very important for all her skills to deal better damage. She is quite easy to play, once you learn how to move with her.  About Soma... Some people will say she is weak, but she really is not weak. Attack speed doesn't affect her, but she has really strong, burst skills like Ex sky breaker, nice iframes and good debuff skill. And also she is cute! Luna on the other side is difficult to play, due to her shield system. Her V skill is a counter that gives a buff. Basically you need to use V, before enemy hits you, but this skill also enhances other skills, which are visible on buff bar. Luna has many i-frames that helps her survive everything. Eunha is just out in KR, so I'll skip her for now.

thanks for this info!

I can only really speak for Levia, Mirae, TinaViolet & Luna.

Levia is more of a boss character. She focuses on awakening - her damage is pretty high - speed is ok depending on your stats & such.
Mirae is allot of fun imo - she has wide AOEs, strong basic attack when using her V skill, a unique combination with her skills. & of course she looks nice xD
Tina's a really good clearing type of character - much better than Mirae in clearing terms imo! She's a really good character to have on the side if you want to clear dungeons quickly. As most people may know already, she's a ground type character.
Violet on the other hand she's more of a boss type imo. I really enjoy her basic attack & burst dmg! Her skills take a bit to get used to since as for me, I used to only focus on basic attack when she released lol...
Luna is definitely someone you would want to have on the side! She gives one of the best character buffs in the game & she's definitely good with clearing! She's also a huge tank & her counters do a pretty good amount of damage! She's honestly perfect for bossing & clearing~ She's honestly really great!

Honestly, it all just comes down to who you really enjoy the most. Despite me always playing Levia, I still had trouble on deciding between Levia or Violet back then and yea I eventually came to my decision. Sure the characters may look nice, but it's all about your preferred playstyle - I would talk about Seha or Wolfgang but I'm totally not being lazy right now lol

4 hours ago, Miia said:

I can only really speak for Levia, Mirae, TinaViolet & Luna.

Levia is more of a boss character. She focuses on awakening - her damage is pretty high - speed is ok depending on your stats & such.
Mirae is allot of fun imo - she has wide AOEs, strong basic attack when using her V skill, a unique combination with her skills. & of course she looks nice xD
Tina's a really good clearing type of character - much better than Mirae in clearing terms imo! She's a really good character to have on the side if you want to clear dungeons quickly. As most people may know already, she's a ground type character.
Violet on the other hand she's more of a boss type imo. I really enjoy her basic attack & burst dmg! Her skills take a bit to get used to since as for me, I used to only focus on basic attack when she released lol...
Luna is definitely someone you would want to have on the side! She gives one of the best character buffs in the game & she's definitely good with clearing! She's also a huge tank & her counters do a pretty good amount of damage! She's honestly perfect for bossing & clearing~ She's honestly really great!

Honestly, it all just comes down to who you really enjoy the most. Despite me always playing Levia, I still had trouble on deciding between Levia or Violet back then and yea I eventually came to my decision. Sure the characters may look nice, but it's all about your preferred playstyle - I would talk about Seha or Wolfgang but I'm totally not being lazy right now lol

ooooh thanks for these!

8 hours ago, Miia said:

Misteltein can do all of these better than what she can offer, other than having homing attacks.

I'll join this mess on few of char that I've played so far
Yuri
Pros
SHE HAS BEST FANG IN THE ENTIRE GAME
Playing her is pretty straightforward and easy af. Anyone with half-brain can play her perfectly fine. The only thing that maybe need training is landing her Leg skill. Which has completely shit hitbox. Other than that, is CD management. I made a "guide" for Yuri in her respective channel so you can read it. just don't expect good quality one :v
Cons
Low-ish damage compared to other char. You basically can't play her comfortably until you reach SA. more like she's unplayable before SA.

Bai
Pros
High damage, large AoE, and shit ton of buffs to make your damage even higher. Nice Body. 
Cons
Shreds your FPS. Expensive Fashion. And need a lot of training to be good with her. Yep, A LOT of training

Chulsoo
Pros
High damage, relatively easy to play, and he's damn hot af. only take a little time to get used to him, and a bit more to be good with him
Cons
Lack fashion

Mirae
Pros
High damage, large AoE, again tons of buffs. She's like Bai but instead of shreds your FPS, Mirae will shreds your enemies.
Cons
Expensive Fashion, Slow ass animation thus need high atk speed. though that's easy for phys characters. And I somehow don't recommend playing her on low-spec craptop or toaster PC

Harpy

Spoiler

Pros: Her double jump is pretty much aerial evasion that can perfect dodge. She has good maneuverability with her Air Drive and double jump. Can burst if you line up certain skills, but mainly a DPS-er with low CD skills. Her bread and butter is EX Wind Sting. Has decent self-sustain with her heals. She has a variety of debuffs (Crit Resistance, Damage Amplification) so she can definitely contribute in parties. She's blessed by the goddess of luck and she's a goddess herself -- absolute perfection from head to toe.

Best girl. :love:

Cons: A bit lacking in AoE having mostly melee skills/requires hit-confirm to trigger certain skills, making dungeon clearing a pain. Needs a lot of practice to maximize your play. Costumes and cut-ins can be a hit or miss, mostly miss, since they can't get her face right or give her the fitting look. Might not be able to find true happiness that will finally ease her heart and mind.

Come join Ambition if you decide to be a Harpy main.

Yuri

Spoiler

Pros: Easy to learn. I'd say her AoE/clearing is better than Harpy's. She has skills that can be left behind if needed ("Install" as Cultits would call it) or you can cancel the ending animation (her sheathe explosion skills i.e. FM3, FM4, Lightning Fast, Cross Slash). Has fast horizontal movement. Her Physical/Psi stats are comparable to a non-Hybrid thanks to her character passive. Cute bubbly personality.

Fang. :good:

Cons: Good luck landing your kick 100% of the time. You'll have to trudge through with her skills until you get SA. She's a bit lacking on Chase procs, and her only True Dmg skill is her stupid kick. Naddic hates you. Buffs aren't always buffs. I'm not saying she's absolute shit (even though I also call her wheelchair) but she has her issues and I feel Naddic isn't doing her justice. In a high Atk Spd meta, she has CD issues. Letting go of Awakening skills isn't an option for her (once new gear comes) because Naddic hasn't made her non-Awk skills any better.

Luna

Spoiler

Pros: One of the easier characters from WH. She has a decent amount of self buffs and a few party buffs. She's a grounded character so some might find that easier to play. She has pretty decent AoE and clearing potential too. Incoming KR buffs are juicy as well.

4head. :lunalove:

Cons: She doesn't have much in terms of healing, so her defensive abilities are really just set aside due to end-game bosses not giving a fuck about iframes or Dmg Reduction.

Very boss dependent because her Defensive Stance isn't exactly coded as a perfect dodge, as such she can't counter iframe pierce attacks (which you could normally p.dodge). Both her counter attacks + Hydra reset is a good amount of DPS you're losing out on if you can't counter a boss AT ALL.

Iframes are actually counter productive heh for her, because she can't counter an attack that's not hitting her, and as I've mentioned, she also can't counter iframe pierce attacks. This makes her Starlight Circle a really awkward skill to use because it has long iframes, heals your HP/MP/PPR, and grants you Dmg Reduction but also grants an offensive buff that you'd want to keep spamming. Why?

She's also very reliant on her Defensive Stance granting enhancements to her other skills, so it forces you to use it at inopportune times to keep up DPS for your other skills, and not really keeping this skill for counter attacks.

As you can see, at the moment Naddic's done a very poor implementation of what a defensive/counter attack class is. Shit's all over the place and I hope the incoming KR patch next week will change her for the better.

Mirae

Spoiler

Pros: Good damage. Lots of procs. Lots of True Dmg. 2 Enhanced Basic Attacks as a cherry on top. Good AoE as well. Can zoom past rooms thanks to her dash jump Z.

Lewd and T H I C C. :miraelaugh:

Cons: Some skills have long animations, so she needs a ton of Attack Speed (and even with Atk Spd they still feel long relative to her other skills so it's ugh). You also can't just cancel her skills because they need to be fully cast to get the most out of them (bulk of the damage is at the end of the skill, something like that). Destroys the game as hard as she destroys enemies so don't play/party with her on a toaster, potato, or hotplate.

I was gonna write about other Phys characters since they're mostly what I play (even though Yuri is a Hybrid, she has a Phys bias so it counts kek), but I don't think I know them enough or care enough about them. Other people probably have better input. Sorry about that.

Edited by Kai🌸Haan
12 hours ago, razh said:

Yuri
Pros
Playing her is pretty straightforward and easy af. Anyone with half-brain can play her perfectly fine. The only thing that maybe need training is landing her Leg skill. Which has completely shit hitbox. Other than that, is CD management. I made a "guide" for Yuri in her respective channel so you can read it. just don't expect good quality one :v
Cons
Low-ish damage compared to other char. You basically can't play her comfortably until you reach SA. more like she's unplayable before SA.

Bai
Pros
High damage, large AoE, and shit ton of buffs to make your damage even higher. Nice Body. 
Cons
Shreds your FPS. Expensive Fashion. And need a lot of training to be good with her. Yep, A LOT of training

Chulsoo
Pros
High damage, relatively easy to play, and he's damn hot af. only take a little time to get used to him, and a bit more to be good with him
Cons
Lack fashion

Mirae
Pros
High damage, large AoE, again tons of buffs. She's like Bai but instead of shreds your FPS, Mirae will shreds your enemies.
Cons
Expensive Fashion, Slow ass animation thus need high atk speed. though that's easy for phys characters. And I somehow don't recommend playing her on low-spec craptop or toaster PC

1 hour ago, Kai🌸Haan said:

Harpy

Reveal hidden contents

Pros: Her double jump is pretty much aerial evasion that can perfect dodge. She has good maneuverability with her Air Drive and double jump. Can burst if you line up certain skills, but mainly a DPS-er with low CD skills. Her bread and butter is EX Wind Sting. Has decent self-sustain with her heals. She has a variety of debuffs (Crit Resistance, Damage Amplification) so she can definitely contribute in parties. She's blessed by the goddess of luck and she's a goddess herself -- absolute perfection from head to toe.

Best girl. :love:

Cons: A bit lacking in AoE having mostly melee skills/requires hit-confirm to trigger certain skills, making dungeon clearing a pain. Needs a lot of practice to maximize your play. Costumes and cut-ins can be a hit or miss, mostly miss, since they can't get her face right or give her the fitting look. Might not be able to find true happiness that will finally ease her heart and mind.

Come join Ambition if you decide to be a Harpy main.

Yuri

Reveal hidden contents

Pros: Easy to learn. I'd say her AoE/clearing is better than Harpy's. She has skills that can be left behind if needed ("Install" as Cultits would call it) or you can cancel the ending animation (her sheathe explosion skills i.e. FM3, FM4, Lightning Fast, Cross Slash). Has fast horizontal movement. Her Physical/Psi stats are comparable to a non-Hybrid thanks to her character passive. Cute bubbly personality.

Fang. :good:

Cons: Good luck landing your kick 100% of the time. You'll have to trudge through with her skills until you get SA. She's a bit lacking on Chase procs, and her only True Dmg skill is her stupid kick. Naddic hates you. Buffs aren't always buffs. I'm not saying she's absolute shit (even though I also call her wheelchair) but she has her issues and I feel Naddic isn't doing her justice. In a high Atk Spd meta, she has CD issues. Letting go of Awakening skills isn't an option for her (once new gear comes) because Naddic hasn't made her non-Awk skills any better.

Luna

Reveal hidden contents

Pros: One of the easier characters from WH. She has a decent amount of self buffs and a few party buffs. She's a grounded character so some might find that easier to play. She has pretty decent AoE and clearing potential too. Incoming KR buffs are juicy as well.

4head. :lunalove:

Cons: She doesn't have much in terms of healing, so her defensive abilities are really just set aside due to end-game bosses not giving a fuck about iframes or Dmg Reduction.

Very boss dependent because her Defensive Stance isn't exactly coded as a perfect dodge, as such she can't counter iframe pierce attacks (which you could normally p.dodge). Both her counter attacks + Hydra reset is a good amount of DPS you're losing out on if you can't counter a boss AT ALL.

Iframes are actually counter productive heh for her, because she can't counter an attack that's not hitting her, and as I've mentioned, she also can't counter iframe pierce attacks. This makes her Starlight Circle a really awkward skill to use because it has long iframes, heals your HP/MP/PPR, and grants you Dmg Reduction but also grants an offensive buff that you'd want to keep spamming. Why?

She's also very reliant on her Defensive Stance granting enhancements to her other skills, so it forces you to use it at inopportune times to keep up DPS for your other skills, and not really keeping this skill for counter attacks.

As you can see, at the moment Naddic's done a very poor implementation of what a defensive/counter attack class is. Shit's all over the place and I hope the incoming KR patch next week will change her for the better.

Mirae

Reveal hidden contents

Pros: Good damage. Lots of procs. Lots of True Dmg. 2 Enhanced Basic Attacks as a cherry on top. Good AoE as well. Can zoom past rooms thanks to her dash jump Z.

Lewd and T H I C C. :miraelaugh:

Cons: Some skills have long animations, so she needs a ton of Attack Speed (and even with Atk Spd they still feel long relative to her other skills so it's ugh). You also can't just cancel her skills because they need to be fully cast to get the most out of them (bulk of the damage is at the end of the skill, something like that). Destroys the game as hard as she destroys enemies so don't play/party with her on a toaster, potato, or hotplate.

I was gonna write about other Phys characters since they're mostly what I play (even though Yuri is a Hybrid, she has a Phys bias so it counts kek), but I don't think I know them enough or care enough about them. Other people probably have better input. Sorry about that.

Thanks everyone for these valuable information!

:happyJ:
Pro: High HP, No MP needed, cool and strong combos, cheap costumes, strong pvp game (considered an anti-meta until now cuz he's the "grappler" archetype)
Con: Low true damage, requires more effort than other agents to get good speedruns in pve
:hello:
Pro: Great support skills (best paired with hybrid agents in parties), very high burst potential, one of the underrated top tiers in pvp in this server cuz of him being the real zoner
Con: Gay costumes, most underplayed character in the game for the same reason, cooldown problems may occur because of his almost instant skill times on most of his skills and fixed cooldowns on his lance auras
:holiday:
Pro: Best install-type skill rotation game for combos, cool summons, Shub summon makes him overpowered
Con: No true damage skill (and it's a big deal in this meta)

I will talk more into my experiences instead for my current big 3 xD ..

:good:YURI (fang girl with katana and gun)
Yea, people say that she is lacking of dmg than other chars (lack chase and true dmg proc). It doesn't mean that she is that sucks.
She is also having cd issue even you max cap the cd rate on 40% (and i always got it LOL, but my solution is to be careful on what skill you use and don't just spam randomly).
I like yuri beacuse in my opinion she is easy to control (master) (since she is also in BL team which is one of the easiest team).
Beside easy control, she offers so many skills where you can move a lot (i mean you can move to right or left easily) so with this you can use this to easily avoid traps and dmg from monster. You can say that this yuri is nimble. I'm been using her for 4 years (but not really my main char right now, just memorable).
The skill called "yuri spiral" or smth where she suddenly kick diagonally (when skill used on air) can miss a lot but have true dmg :cry: (thanks for the smoll hitbox nedik)...

:yeah:SOMA (one punchhhhhhhh!!)
This girl is the healer lol. She use punches but also heal herself and teammates.
She has 2 stance, Asura (orange circle below her feet) and Indra (blue circle instead) and you can't use blue skill if your current stance is orange and vice versa (except you got the fm 4 buff, also obtainable sometime if you use mantra or V skill).
Her most issue is mp is always lacking, but that is because they forgot to make use of FM 4 effect and Mantra (v skill).
You have to change stance often too, so not only play on asura but also indra (they give buffs as well).
You don't have to really pay attention on her aspd but it is nice if she has high one (and i think mine is still lacking due i invest more on ppr dmg).
Another thing that when you use FM 1 and Asura skill, you need to pay attention on the orange circle called Kshana or Krisna(?) that sometime popped on her back. 
If you didn't found the timing for that where the circle blinked on her back, you lose many dps and that is her cons as well.
One thing, she is also the best and the real one-punch KO if you are looking something like that (using asura skill).
Well, as Soma you need to remember that you are also a healer (sometime teammates expect you to heal or support their HP MP).

:MiraeMeh:Mirae (pretty scythe girl with another damned pricey cosu lol)
Being as one of the Rattus member, she is offers best abc and true dmg proc beside chulsoo and the new eunha (eunha is not on C:C yet). 
She is also have nice dmg, that is why she is also OP. Beside being OP, she is also pretty (and that huge breast)
Her play style is (can be) faster than 2 above (and she needs aspd more than other because her long animation, this is one of her cons), that is why i feel it suited more on me.
She also offers big AoE so you won't worry~
The cons is that her cosu price is really high, just like Bai (and i am a cheapskate) :depressed: and also she is hard to control for newbie players.
One of my advices when choosing chara is to not choosing rattus team as your very first chara (if you are new on game).
Unlike Chulsoo, you also need pay attention on her PPR stack (max 10) so you need to do PPR a lot.
She have 1 heal-self skill while Chulsoo doesn't.
She also have 2 option on trigger eq, orange for more looking on aspd and red trigger (mostly players just use orange, remembering that mirae is having long animation and needs aspd to make it faster).

1 hour ago, Medic said:

One of my advices when choosing chara is to not choosing rattus team as your very first chara (if you are new on game).

I honestly think if you can handle any playstyle just start with Rattus characters. They do get a headstart and can finish their story quest quick. SP isn't an issue, you'll just have to work a bit for your passives. They're strong, and if they make a for a good alt, they can make for a good main too. You get "established" in the game faster if you spend enough time getting carried around, saving up mats and creds, etc. This should help you work on a 2nd character faster.

3 hours ago, razh said:

No one gonna talk about Seha, Wolfgang, SeulB and Nata?

Seha

Spoiler

Pros: Can melt raid bosses with Dmg Reduction thanks to his True Dmg. He's pretty straight forward to play and his maneuverability is alright thanks to Rush. FM4 looks pretty cool ngl.

Beta boi. :question:

Cons: You play a Kirito knock-off. His skill values are kinda low so in content that's more HP and little/no Dmg Reduc, he falls off (e.g. Crew Dungeons; you don't need much gear to carry stages 1-6 but he's really slow in comparison). He's also lacking in procs so positioning for Back attacks is a must.

Nata but it's more of a joke since I'm sure someone can answer this better

Spoiler

Pros:

G o t t a   g o   f a s t . "
                         - A hedgehog

" I   a m   s p e e d . "
                   - Kachow!

SHUMIDAAAAAA! :grr:

Cons: You can only go so fast. Also you run out of CDs if you push it too much.

Edited by Kai🌸Haan

No one talking about Seulbi, let me tell you about her.

Seulbi Lee / Sylvi Lee / Mikoto Amamiya (WTF?!)

Pros:

• Unlimited mana, if you reach special agent rank and upgrade passive reduce mana skill cost.
  • Unlimited skill chain,  if you reach special agent rank say no to rest for you finger (I think...), sometimes all of your skill still on CD if you are moving too fast.
  • Easy to learn & easy to hold air attack mode.
  • FLAT IS JUSTICE.

Cons:

• Low damage.
  • No heal. You need a pet with healing skill and more healing potion.
  • Idk why, there is a cat in her ticket skill...
  • Her main attack is Air attack, totally low damage at the ground.

So many people actually posting... Maybe I'll join party :haha:

Mirae

Spoiler

Pros:
- As people wrote, a lot of AOE skills,
- High damage (tons of ABC, critical and True Damage),
- Ability to teleport everywhere (yes, Shadow Call is best for BB raid teleports, change my mind),
- Easily able to skip animations,
- High burst damage,
- She have actually useful enhanced basic attacks,
- Easily to exp (you start at 67lv),
- If you die, you're actually rewarded by her passive,

Cons:
- Wanna pay 3b for HK?
- Sometimes her thicc body bothers my screen 😔,
- Requires Attack Speed (in really high numbers) since her skills are slow,
- Need to cast skills till last sequence with some exceptions,
- Hard for players who are not used to skill rotations and timing,
- You need to do all main quests to grab her job changes,

Levia

Spoiler

Pros:
- Nice damage,
- Has a lot of interesting buffs and debuffs,
- Able to stay in air for a long time,
- Fun to play after Special Agent job,
- Easily can bug/skip animation boss (with good timing),
- Good at quick skill cancels,

Cons:
- Requires good skill rotation knowledge,
- She's not that fun before Special Agent job,
- Her skills sometimes have weird gravity, you gonna feel like she wanna keep you on ground,
- Back in old days, you were able to DC on every dungeons if you pressed wrong skills after PPR + lagged,

Violet:

Spoiler

Pros:
- High damage,
- Unique playstyle with basic attacks and FM2,
- Fun to play,

Cons:
- Hard for new players (especially with FM2),
- Lacks iframes which makes her even harder sometimes for new players,
- Except basic attacks, she also has some skill rotation which people forget about,
- Hyde is just pervert, better run...
- Her passive blocks attack speed stats, even so, I see new players invest in it, don't do it 😡

Soma:

Spoiler

Pros:
- High damage if you understand her skills,
- Good at burst,
- One of most interesting characters due her gameplay,
- Her personality seems to be weird which makes her even funnier to play,
- Actually chase character, like Tina,
- Can heal herself and teammates, as well as restore MP,
- FIREEEE NATION... wait, did I heard thunder?

Cons:
- Her attack speed seems to be really low, even with higher %,
- Hard to play if you can't hit Ksana and skills properly,
- Going on, if you miss her skills, you lose damage, which makes her in some people eyes weak,
- Has a great, but wasted potential, thanks to Naddic,

Edited by Minos
On 8/8/2020 at 9:45 PM, razh said:

Yuri
Pros
Cons

Bai
Pros
Cons

Chulsoo
Pros
Cons
Lack fashion

Mirae
Pros
Cons

just wanted to add the fact for YURI, her leg skill is gonna be deleted and replaced with a skill with the same CD/damage but alot bigger hitbox in Yuri Slash!, 2 part slashing skill that gets you into the air and is really hard to miss.

no more trouble to latch onto YOD Bosses, fuck em

2 hours ago, Squishy said:

just wanted to add the fact for YURI, her leg skill is gonna be deleted and replaced with a skill with the same CD/damage but alot bigger hitbox in Yuri Slash!, 2 part slashing skill that gets you into the air and is really hard to miss.

yep but it's not in current version of C:C so stfu

• Icarus locked this topic