Sign in to follow this  
Lecty07

Gremory Nightmare Advice (Seulbi)

Can any big guns here, especially those who play Seulbi as main give me some advice on how to go through Stage 8 of Nightmare Gremory? I only have less than 50% chance of getting through that level cause of the annoying double hurdle spam which is driving me insane! :depressed: Much appreciated, thanks! :happyLev:

Just burst (use special move if possible) and dodge both of them ASAP.

Space Elasticity -> Ex blade -> Magnetic for chain and then burst them with Ex-gravity, electrict strom, railgun and ex supercluster. 

There is a blue circle what c to evading the walls. 2nd tips is evading them by combat dodge.

If thats not enough, these items might be helpful:

1. Buffs - Various items buffs to up your power and def as well. 

For example: Victory Talisman (total phy/psi power +20%, total phy/psi def+10%)

Piece of Cake (total phy/psi +30% , skill cd +10%, HP regen per 3 sec 33)

Spirit Ampoule (total phy/psi def +30%, skill cd +20%, skill cost +50%, increasing 3% HP/MP per sec) 

etc.

you can also using buffs what you got rn.

2. Fly king's pronoun on trigger

Recover 50% of HP when the effect active.

A general tip to help deal with the double hurdles: after the stage starts and before the Gremorys are done readying up, run and hide under the giant bear head. You'll want to be running in from the right side and stick as close to the bear body as possible. You'll know you're in the correct position when you are no longer able to move left.

Doing this will accomplish two things. First, it'll cause both Gremorys to be aggro'ed at the same time which means their walls will overlap and you won't have to deal with double hurdles anymore. Second, it'll prevent you from being blasted to the left of the map by the Gremorys' shockwave which means you'll have a easier time reaching them.

Spoiler

CXkV2vP.gif

Do keep in mind that this strategy isn't foolproof; there's a small chance that one of the Gremorys can get delayed and they won't aggro at the same time. However, it does make the stage a lot easier to deal with (at least in my experience).